BMW or Audi?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

bmw4life

Club Guest
I'm thinking to get a car for my personal use. I have shortlisted the bmw 320d and the audi a4 2.0 fsi multitronic. Both come at a similar price and both are capable of good power.I am stuck in to whether to choose the bmw or audi? Any opinions?

Go test drive both car and follow your heart.. your money your choice.

bmw4life;758420 said:
I'm thinking to get a car for my personal use. I have shortlisted the bmw 320d and the audi a4 2.0 fsi multitronic. Both come at a similar price and both are capable of good power.

I am stuck in to whether to choose the bmw or audi?

Any opinions?

..well..opinions wise, Im not sure what you expecting to hear from BMW club members, but here it goes anyway...BMW .. :)

Both are so different. How to compare? Audi sales people admits that the BMW wins on handling. International reviews find the 3 series interior boring compared with Audi's. 320d economical ... A4 2.0 got nice petrol engine that can rev high compared with the 320d. BMW got problems ... Audi got their own problems too.

Title of thread contradicts with your nick. If you chosen that nick, why bother asking :D

if both got problems, please think about the spare parts and service center ! Ask the spare parts shop.......which worth !

Audi SA informed me, IF, only IF you get a lemon, the engine may consume engine oil at the rate of 1 litre per 3,000 kms ... as bad as that. Some are around 1 litre per 8,000 kms. So that you need to watch out for. BMW problems as usual la ... CKD with all the small small irritating problems ... but then VW CBU also got problems la ... a lot also.

ahban80;758460 said:
if both got problems, please think about the spare parts and service center ! Ask the spare parts shop.......which worth !

Not everyone keep their car beyond warranty period ma.. you think everyone also like spending time in workshop or hunting spare parts meh... benefit of the doubts, let's limit the ownership period to within warranty period.. :4:

Now my wife also start complaining d lor.. every weekend wake up early fix car.. :4:

tIANcI;758464 said:
Audi SA informed me, IF, only IF you get a lemon, the engine may consume engine oil at the rate of 1 litre per 3,000 kms ... as bad as that. Some are around 1 litre per 8,000 kms. So that you need to watch out for. BMW problems as usual la ... CKD with all the small small irritating problems ... but then VW CBU also got problems la ... a lot also.

Toyota FT-86! :top:

AB ... for the price of the FT86, I go with the new 2012 Imprezza la ... 300BHP ... much better car. FT86 is BS for its price. Low quality interior etc. Also, who drifts all day? LOL!

When approaching u-turn, my left pointer finger automatically reach out to the DTC button.. sometimes my son beats me to it.. :4:

u're definitely in bmwclub forum which is obviously helped u to choose the better and i suggest u to ride bmw instead of audi.

more satisfaction=]

If i'm not mistaken, there was an article in an auto mag (can't remember which) that compared both models a couple of months back. If you ask me, i'd go for the d.

astroboy;758563 said:
When approaching u-turn, my left pointer finger automatically reach out to the DTC button.. sometimes my son beats me to it.. :4:

You really full of nonsense! Hahahahaahahaaaa ...

it depends on what your purpose is. for me i choose audi. just because i never owned one and would like to try and see how. not much technical.

latest AUDI ok la.
but the old one.... was told whenever u gotta change the motor oil,
u gotta remove its front bumper!
full of hassle, even for routine maintenance!

When there's no winter, you won't appreciate the warmth of summer.. go get the Audi..

When in doubt, go get the Audi..

Unable to ride a wild horse, go get the Audi..

Worry about reliability, go get the Audi..

Dunno what suspension settings suits you, go get the Audi..

Unable to understand the fun of oversteering, go get the Audi..

Worry GTI cucuk you, go get the Audi..

Worry about car-jacking, go get the Audi..

Worry about short warranty program, go get the Audi..

Unsure of your driving skill, go get the Audi..

Need a car that brings you and your family safely and swiftly from point A to point B in all weather condition, go get the Audi..

No spare car in garage, go get the Audi..

Worry about others say you made a stupid choice, go get the Audi..

Need more reasons? :p

kayzhen911;758606 said:
latest AUDI ok la.
but the old one.... was told whenever u gotta change the motor oil,
u gotta remove its front bumper!
full of hassle, even for routine maintenance!

Not sure where you got the info but I bet he used to ride a horse or the very least a Ford Model-T?

Top Bottom