BMW E60 (CKD 2008) Issues

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
When we consider going out or even marrying a gorgeous girl, do we ask them what brand of make up they use, what perfume they use, how often they go to spa or beauty saloon, how much money they spend on make up and beauty care product?

Now that you know all the "answers" through this forum or hear from friends, you worry, then marry Japanese girl loo... (but glad u decided otherwise.. :D)

We all here are a geng of hardcore that bites bullet.. some are lucky, some are not so. If u r not up to it, we understand.. your money your choice, we each have our own preferences, own priorities.. :wink:

...and yes, we know smoking is bad for health too... same with over dose of Bak Kut Teh.. :D .. and who doesn't know keeping a tiger at home is dangerous? We love exotic animals! :top:

Just make sure your don't feel regretted when end of the world comes.. and you start listing down things you should have done when u had the opportunity... we at least has struck out this item from our list.... with much satisfaction!

davidw;345108 said:
ok Guys, thanks for the advice and thoughts. Decided to stick with E60 for now. Wanted to go for 530i but don't like the interior and besides, I don't actually need to power. I know some may argue with me but it's ok. The sports version looks fine for me. :)

Congrats on your new ride :top:

I doubt if anyone's to argue with you about getting the 530i vs 525i Sport, purely your choice & your money, chief.
Besides, how much faster is the 530i? Owners of E60 overseas have 540i and 550i and revere those V8's as they are significantly faster. That's rather obvious as the engine displacement is somewhat nearly twice the size!
So for the "500cc More, Bigger Brother" of the 2 popular E60 models in M'sia, I'd rather not think that there's so much to shout about :wink:

Top Bottom