BMW 325i M-Sport Offer

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
alan9600;720782 said:
icic....take it easy and enjoy the new ride...

Alan ... What enjoy? Sent in last Thu (only got the car for 14 days) and only last night got a call that they will start work on it today! Hahahahahaahahaa ... BMW tag line is BS for me la. So please corner the SA if you want to purchase the car. I will PM you who was my SA, stay away from that SA.

Hi bros,

My friend got a O mileage pre-reg 320i Sport at 225k with 5 years BSRI at Glennarie Premium Selection. Apparently, Premium Selection taking over all AB pre-reg 3 series.

Nice... when you say totally brand new... does that mean the mileage is less than 50km?

They need to dump all the E90 series to make way for the F30 ... its a great time to buy a BMW now.

alan ... They have about 10+ units of Aug reg ones. Wanna wait one more month for RM225k? Hehehe ... I took the last white 325!

The SA told me only 2 unit left...hehe

BTW,how much you bought your 325i (Please PM if not convenience talk here)

And yours is re-reg with 0 miles?

100,000km free service?

tIANcI;721198 said:
alan ... They have about 10+ units of Aug reg ones. Wanna wait one more month for RM225k? Hehehe ... I took the last white 325!

alan ... Mine was 265k, Dec reg, 12 km ... Warranty is 2 yrs 60K I think and 3 years service package. I say take at 245k la. After run in push the car to 6k RPM and here the engine whine, so so sweet. It corners well, not pushed too hard yet as got no guts with this car. Ride is a bit hard but very acceptable for me. Car is sluggish from 2k-3k rpm, anything more is just sweet. Consumption on highway is superb even with my engine at just 1,500 kms.

When I got mine I know the silver ones will drop another 10-15k. What to do, I love the white e90. Go for it alan ...

Bro Tianci,

do you think RM245K still can tekan till how much???hehe...

what is the RUN IN perior??

Alan ... Push another 5k la if only 2 units left, then if later gets cheaper just ignore it ok. Go with cash in hand and if it's that SA of mine demand for tinting, tee shirt, cap and all! Shall I tell this open forum what you like? LOL!!!

BMW manual says run in first 2,000 kms don push more than like 5k RPM. For me only pushed a bit a bit during the first 2,000 kms. Short bursts of a few secs. BMW manual also says do not use the forced kick down. That happens when pedal all the way down then you can feel a click, like a button, that will cause the gearbox to drop another gear. Something like that la ...

conan;721205 said:
Bro - which branch of AB?

:listen: ...try AB KL Jln Tun Razak and look for SA Shida or her boss Mr Jeffery and say you are from The Club :top: ... if you need to mention my name for verification, feel free to do so bro :top:....

OKOK,i'm still waiting for the photo....pls...hehe

tIANcI;721210 said:
Alan ... Push another 5k la if only 2 units left, then if later gets cheaper just ignore it ok. Go with cash in hand and if it's that SA of mine demand for tinting, tee shirt, cap and all! Shall I tell this open forum what you like? LOL!!!

Dude,i'm from Klang,feel lazy go KL lei....it's the have any great offer for me??hehe

thanks for your introducing....

dzuljazz2001;721211 said:
:listen: ...try AB KL Jln Tun Razak and look for SA Shida or her boss Mr Jeffery and say you are from The Club :top: ... if you need to mention my name for verification, feel free to do so bro :top:....

Dun play play with using Dzul's name ya, he helped me get in touch with that Mr Jeffrey to assist in my predicament. Hehehehhehehe ...

Noted it......

tIANcI;721215 said:
Dun play play with using Dzul's name ya, he helped me get in touch with that Mr Jeffrey to assist in my predicament. Hehehehhehehe ...

Top Bottom