BMW 325i M-Sport Offer

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

alan9600

Club Guest
Dear All Bro,Sis,I'm the new bird here,also have poor english,please progive me if i writing wrong.Just went to Autobavaria Glenmarie,found out the current model 3 series 325i M-Sport was offer at RM255K,but the 3 series new model will launch this month also.So,it's worth i buy it the currenly 3 series now?Please advise.Thanks

was RM309K, new. prereg was RM285K in 09.

that's a steal if you're looking for the legendary IL6 (in-line 6) - which will be a thing of a past soon.

Hey Dude,

Thanks for your reply.

But what you mean the IL6 will be past soon?

i'm still new for BMW...hehe

alan9600;720417 said:
Hey Dude,

Thanks for your reply.

But what you mean the IL6 will be past soon?

i'm still new for BMW...hehe

The new 3 is going to come with 4 cylinder turbo engines for the 320i and 328i. From what I read, the 335i will still be 6 cylinder. So there going to be limited options if you want 3 series with an inline 6 engine.

From what I read the new 328i is fantastic though.... only the sound of the 4 cylinder engine is a minus. Performance wise looks good !

RM255k is a pretty good price for the 325i, I got my pre-reg 323i for only slight lower than that, a couple of years back. But I guess they are trying to clear stock before the new 3 arrives.

Hi bro, the 255k is for brand new?? Any offer for the 320d or 320i? Am looking for 1 near soon..thx!!

Hi Tiger,

The RM255K is totally brand new,just Pre-Registre only,so far i only hear 323i have offer to RM320K+,and 320d are no stock.

Alan ... The offer is for the silver 325s that is registered in August. You lose over 6 months warranty. So note that. Its still a great deal but before you buy, get the SA to commit on the car not having stupid defects. I got a lot on mine. Do that so you can chew some butt if there are defects. Get them to commit on a courtesy car if yours needs to be kept at their workshop. Get smart ... get them to commit first.

Noted it dude...

tIANcI;720600 said:
Alan ... The offer is for the silver 325s that is registered in August. You lose over 6 months warranty. So note that. Its still a great deal but before you buy, get the SA to commit on the car not having stupid defects. I got a lot on mine. Do that so you can chew some butt if there are defects. Get them to commit on a courtesy car if yours needs to be kept at their workshop. Get smart ... get them to commit first.

Alan ... also learn to be really selfish/greedy. Ask the SA what are the freebies that will be given. I kept quiet and the SA did not even give me a sweet. They want to get us to part with our RM, we want to stretch our RM too. Ask for freebies before you pay anything ok. :)

Hahahaha....okok,thanks for your advise.

but i still consider for 325i or 520d.....

currently i'm driving Honda Accord 2.4 year 2009,it's not nice to up grade to 5 series?later ppl red eye...haha

tIANcI;720642 said:
Alan ... also learn to be really selfish/greedy. Ask the SA what are the freebies that will be given. I kept quiet and the SA did not even give me a sweet. They want to get us to part with our RM, we want to stretch our RM too. Ask for freebies before you pay anything ok. :)

Alan ... the 5 series is lovely. Creates a different perception about you (worked hard, done well) ... go straight for it! Hehehehehee ... you worked hard, enjoy the fruits if you must. I jumped from my Alza to 325. Hahahahahaaa ... I am dreaming of the 528i now. Wonder if its worth it and how to rob the bank. :)

Haha.....also consider 2nd hand 525i M-Sport to my wife..

it's anything need take attention and worth it?

tIANcI;720652 said:
Alan ... the 5 series is lovely. Creates a different perception about you (worked hard, done well) ... go straight for it! Hehehehehee ... you worked hard, enjoy the fruits if you must. I jumped from my Alza to 325. Hahahahahaaa ... I am dreaming of the 528i now. Wonder if its worth it and how to rob the bank. :)

alan ... I can't say much about a 5 series, never owned one. Hoping to own one :)

alan9600;720688 said:
What is your currently ride?

alan ... its the 325i, got it just over 2 weeks ago. It's a sweet car with a lovely engine but the issues really frustrates me. Also, still have my trustly Lancer GT, 1.5 years now and its trouble free. Totally no creaks etc.

what is the problem for 325i?you bought new car or??

tIANcI;720692 said:
alan ... its the 325i, got it just over 2 weeks ago. It's a sweet car with a lovely engine but the issues really frustrates me. Also, still have my trustly Lancer GT, 1.5 years now and its trouble free. Totally no creaks etc.

alan9600;720751 said:
Really bad after view your report....

alan ... the problem for me is not terminal. My frustration is how they handle things. The scratch can easily be done up, same as the door seals ... its a simple solution. Not to say that my engine has a weird noise or the suspension always groans.

icic....take it easy and enjoy the new ride...

tIANcI;720759 said:
alan ... the problem for me is not terminal. My frustration is how they handle things. The scratch can easily be done up, same as the door seals ... its a simple solution. Not to say that my engine has a weird noise or the suspension always groans.

Top Bottom