BMW 320i f30 price

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Bridgestone makes good tyres. you usually cant go wrong with big four's premium range.

my query, are these Run flats?

jennypenny;773957 said:
Bridgestone makes good tyres. you usually cant go wrong with big four's premium range.

my query, are these Run flats?

All BMW current car models are on run flats. Spare wheel is already a thing of the past.

astroboy;773962 said:
All BMW current car models are on run flats. Spare wheel is already a thing of the past.

Honestly Run Flat also a thing of the past.

the Continental Conti seal tires still a better choice than Run Flat.

Booking make today for 320i. Request for the 2013 year make... Happy :top:
Take black color with black color interior.

jan999;773985 said:
Honestly Run Flat also a thing of the past.

the Continental Conti seal tires still a better choice than Run Flat.

ContiSeal is vulnerable to side wall compromised.. RFT still better option. Truly bullet “proof“.. :4:

Any coventional tubeless tyre can be made like ContiSeal by pre injection of tyre sealent resin into it.. like what the Passat CC claimed.. self healing tyres.

astroboy;774108 said:
ContiSeal is vulnerable to side wall compromised.. RFT still better option. Truly bullet “proof“.. :4:

Any coventional tubeless tyre can be made like ContiSeal by pre injection of tyre sealent resin into it.. like what the Passat CC claimed.. self healing tyres.

Sounds like my mountain bike tyres - self healing and won't go flat

Rft also compromised on comfort n road noise. Pro n cons end of the day.

Yes, 320i have sport + and sports seat. But onky sport variant but not luxury variant

jan999;774127 said:
Rft also compromised on comfort n road noise. Pro n cons end of the day.

Yes, 320i have sport + and sports seat. But onky sport variant but not luxury variant

Luxury line have "Sport+" mode? Knowing that Sport line do not have sport seat.

Hi everyone, new to this forum and nice to see lots of bmw owners here. I will be getting my 320i soon. But actually I have a couple of questions that hopefully any of u can shed some light on as I'm new to BMW.

1) What's the difference in switching from comfort mode to sport/sport+ mode? Does it make the suspension harder and the steering wheel more responsive? Or just merely switching off the traction control and rev the car higher during gear shifting?

2) I've noticed that the 320d have power kit that improve its engine power and torque, but none for the 320i, why is that? Since the 320i is a detuned 328i engine. And will using the speed buster chip tuning (http://www.speed-buster.de/en/chiptuning-box-bmw-320i-f30/f31/f35-135-kw-184-ps/a-10109619/) harm the engine? Will it void the warranty of the engine and any effect on the insurance?

Steve Davis;774495 said:
Hi everyone, new to this forum and nice to see lots of bmw owners here. I will be getting my 320i soon. But actually I have a couple of questions that hopefully any of u can shed some light on as I'm new to BMW.

1) What's the difference in switching from comfort mode to sport/sport+ mode? Does it make the suspension harder and the steering wheel more responsive? Or just merely switching off the traction control and rev the car higher during gear shifting?

2) I've noticed that the 320d have power kit that improve its engine power and torque, but none for the 320i, why is that? Since the 320i is a detuned 328i engine. And will using the speed buster chip tuning (http://www.speed-buster.de/en/chiptuning-box-bmw-320i-f30/f31/f35-135-kw-184-ps/a-10109619/) harm the engine? Will it void the warranty of the engine and any effect on the insurance?

I ran a check with the SC and yes chip tuning will void the warranty. Apparently, in the UK it does not. Just be careful on which one to install shud you decide because alot of these have issues. Even if you upgrade your sound system and splice the speakers wires, the warranty is void. Go figure, Kiasu like like hell.

Steve, in the case of the 320i, Sport mode only makes adjustment to the drivetrain i.e. transmission and engine map settings. This is unlike the F10 5 series which comes with dynamic damping in Malaysia. As for the powerkit, that's only available for the 2.0d...., for now. I believe that BMW can easily develop powerkits for the petrol cars too but will only do so if duly motivated i.e. if Merc and Audi's next generation engines improve on output significantly. So, fingers crossed.

In my opinion, you might well don't feel the need for enhancement in power once you have taken delivery of your F30 320i. You might be pleasantly surprised, it performs quite adequately in terms of the power you need, and the power you want.

For Eco pro mode, the engine off and on frequently, will it affect the starter or the engine?

Top Bottom