BMW 320i f30 price

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
willy5;774512 said:
I ran a check with the SC and yes chip tuning will void the warranty. Apparently, in the UK it does not. Just be careful on which one to install shud you decide because alot of these have issues. Even if you upgrade your sound system and splice the speakers wires, the warranty is void. Go figure, Kiasu like like hell.

Thanks for d enlightenment willy, i guess just have to pray and hope :77: bmw develop a similar power kit to boost the engine as the 320d that currently cost RM6,800. Or alternatively wait till the warranty period expires at the end of 3 years b4 chip tuning the engine, but by the way, why did u say "a lot of these have issues"? have u had any nasty experience with chip tuning the engine b4?

Juan Powerblow;774542 said:
Steve, in the case of the 320i, Sport mode only makes adjustment to the drivetrain i.e. transmission and engine map settings. This is unlike the F10 5 series which comes with dynamic damping in Malaysia. As for the powerkit, that's only available for the 2.0d...., for now. I believe that BMW can easily develop powerkits for the petrol cars too but will only do so if duly motivated i.e. if Merc and Audi's next generation engines improve on output significantly. So, fingers crossed.

In my opinion, you might well don't feel the need for enhancement in power once you have taken delivery of your F30 320i. You might be pleasantly surprised, it performs quite adequately in terms of the power you need, and the power you want.

Thanks Juan pablo montoya! But is there any dynamic damping kit on offer for the 3er? What about the steering wheel, is it speed sensitive since it is not speed variable steering.

On the engine power issue, the reason I'm a bit horse power crazy is becoz i'm currently driving the 2.4 litre honda accord that produces relatively the same power output but lower torque. The honda acceleration feels really sluggish, pathetic, overweight and very slow:sleep:, hope the 320i will be very different. Still, I really hope that bmw can develop the same power kit for 320i as it makes sense since it's a turbo engine. I prefer not to risk it on other chip tuning box.

Hi all

I have just joined this forum. Booked a 320i yesterday, told SA if cannot arrive by end Oct, then I want 2013 model. Have never owned a BMW before this. Looking forward to receive the car and join the BMW club.

Cheers

charcoal;774648 said:
Hi all

I have just joined this forum. Booked a 320i yesterday, told SA if cannot arrive by end Oct, then I want 2013 model. Have never owned a BMW before this. Looking forward to receive the car and join the BMW club.

Cheers

Which dealer u booked ur 320i? I know Wearnes have ready stock for 320i

ashland;774662 said:
Which dealer u booked ur 320i? I know Wearnes have ready stock for 320i

Most 've got stock but not the color I want.

I think can arrive in end Oct but one never knows....dealers cannot confirm and subject to BMW.

andyleekc;774730 said:
What color & which line (sport / luxury) did u order?

White/black/sport, nothing too fancy i guess, just think should get a nuetral color. Anyway the sport seat and steering seem good quality and comfortable.

charcoal;774766 said:
White/black/sport, nothing too fancy i guess, just think should get a nuetral color. Anyway the sport seat and steering seem good quality and comfortable.

I think it shouldn't take too long to get such neutral colour. Good luck!

andyleekc;774770 said:
I think it shouldn't take too long to get such neutral colour. Good luck!

Andy, hopefully. SA said he has got 5 people also ordering white thus couldn't confirm if they would have enough allocation of that color when the cars are delivered.

BTW, which model are you ordering?

Picked up my 320i today

Picked up my 320i today.

It came with Bridgestone tires.

Here are some pics:
C5D26EB5-B358-41E5-AECB-BF178717BC46-221-000000114DB055C4.jpg

20980EBD-C41D-407D-B3FC-96C8E7E55152-221-000000115C4BF456.jpg

Congratulations on your new ride. I'm sure you'll have more enjoyable drives with it from now on

One thing I noticed is that the spacing/gap between the sides and front of the bonnet with the actual car body is quite big i.e. noticeable gap. Not sure whether the design is meant to be like this (to show the black line gap), or just poor tolerances when building the car. I would expect the gap to be much smaller.

Edit: The gap is actually not that bad as I made it sound to be.

Just had a drive on my own tonight, and I am beginning to understand why people love driving their BMWs! It was so peaceful and calm in the car, very snug, and the car was very responsive. Especially in the Sport mode.

Ss123;774561 said:
For Eco pro mode, the engine off and on frequently, will it affect the starter or the engine?

i dont know it can affect the starter but u can disable auto start/off engine at the top of it.

whw;774839 said:
Picked up my 320i today.

It came with Bridgestone tires.

whw, congrats! Bridgestone is great. The sport rim looks pretty cool too. Enjoy the ride bro! Can't wait to get mine :wink:

rims look a bit small. or is it just me?

i think you may need bigger shoes :wink:

but, looking really good!

charcoal;774809 said:
Andy, hopefully. SA said he has got 5 people also ordering white thus couldn't confirm if they would have enough allocation of that color when the cars are delivered.

BTW, which model are you ordering?

White seems to be the popular colour nowsaday!
I am waiting for 2013 model / luxury. Can't wait to get one!

jennypenny;774973 said:
rims look a bit small. or is it just me?

i think you may need bigger shoes :wink:

but, looking really good!

You are pure Poison!

anybody know the price difference between the 17" RFTs (320i/320d) and those 18" on the 328i?

Top Bottom