best fuel for 325i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hey woodie....i've been using 95 since day1 i got my ride (e93 325) ...works perfectly fine...

my 2 cents..

woodie;708460 said:
hii guys..need some advice..any problem if i use ron 95 for my machine..?

Best fuel 4 our cars is of course shell v power racing, but using 95 which is d most practical option due 2 d price differential betw d 2 fuels shouldnt harm na engines. D 330 i have uses 95. U can feel d difference when u accelerate hard when on 97. Higher ron definitely better but 95 is acceptable.

The best must be v racing. But im letting u know the latest f10 were pre filled with ron95 at the assmbly plant. So u do your judgement ok

Fadhlan, u recommend petronas 95? Maybe I should try petronas cos all these while am using shell. Ron97 is definitely more spirited drive but costly. On Ron95, the engine feels lethargic.

tried on 95 today from kb to s.alam..and suprising coz much more economical compared to my previous 2.0 camry..

I use 95 petronas for my 335. The only thing u have to be careful is that theres no margin of error if u use 95, if you hit a bad batch of fuel, your car can go into limp mode or suffer knocking. happend to me once on NS highway, i normally only use Petronas, but i was running low so i filled in rm20 of esso, just 2min down the road, my car went into limp mode and knocked like crazy....limped into next station and pumped full tank 97 and problem went away. Must have been really bad batch of 95

initialM;709453 said:
Seconded. me too........

I second 95 primax too. I grew up diehard Shell user....but too many good reviews of petpet 95, after i switched over...no turning back, even my non techie wife who was a loyal Shell user for her Focus switched to petronas 95 and said can feel big diff

Ryou;709798 said:
I second 95 primax too. I grew up diehard Shell user....but too many good reviews of petpet 95, after i switched over...no turning back, even my non techie wife who was a loyal Shell user for her Focus switched to petronas 95 and said can feel big diff

yeah I was die hard fan of shell due bonus link hehe. Can feel power loss & high fuel consumption after Govt intro ron 95. After tested new primax I can fell big improvement. Thanks to petronas. Easy available of station too

Me use Petronas 95Xtra Me likey. LOL!.

I've been using 97 shell when i first got the car , then after a while cannot tahan mahal! i change to 95 shell then after the petronas 95 extra came out i tried it and it feels better and got more mileage than the 95 Shell.

Pumped primax 95 4 d 1st time yest n so far no limp mode. M quite impressed, slight loss of power compared 2 v power but acceptable. Will keep u updated, but if it works, i save Rm50/week or rm2600/year. Thks 2 ryou. Will belanja u roti canai at raju with d potential savings. Mine has a tune n full exhaust upgrades so it may b more sensitive 2 a lower ron. Lets wait n c.

I used to be a Shell V-Power 97 user until cost sky rocket to the RM2.xx region..

Used Shell FuelSave 95 but honestly, can feel engine not performing and under powered. Not sure why. Fuel consumption also doesn't improve.

Switch to Petronas Primax 95 Xtra and the rest is history. Been using it ever since. Powerful (cannot compare with V-Power 97 but good enough) and fuel consumption improve slightly as well despite my heavy right foot :burnout:

rx8;710185 said:
Pumped primax 95 4 d 1st time yest n so far no limp mode. M quite impressed, slight loss of power compared 2 v power but acceptable. Will keep u updated, but if it works, i save Rm50/week or rm2600/year. Thks 2 ryou. Will belanja u roti canai at raju with d potential savings. Mine has a tune n full exhaust upgrades so it may b more sensitive 2 a lower ron. Lets wait n c.

no prob..after 1 or 2 tankfuls, you wont feel a diff at all...but you will notice your wallet seems to have extra money every month :)

Petronas seems to supply better fuel. A fellow friend drives Honda FD2r and noticed marked differences from shell 97. Even the wife (she drives the stick!!) noticed the difference.

Recently found out my dad has been using 97 on his harrier. told him not to waste his moneh!!

I would occasionally use 97 on long distance travel...that's where u really tekan!!

Top Bottom