BCM's Ultimate E90 Member Hangout.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Bimmer910;248848 said:
Finally done brake changes for the front. Items purchased from Inner Auto, Jln Ipoh. All parts OEM from Germany (TRW) :

1. 2 x front rotors (discs) - RM 330-00 for the pair
2. 4 x brake pads - RM 170-00 for all.
3. Installation charges - RM 60-00
Total spent RM 560-00 yesterday.

Braking improved, no more squelling, but the handbrake still riding very high....

Changes made to the above. The disc brakes i bought were supposed to be OEM, but i was very dissatisfied with them. Less than a month in, and there was a heavy layer of rust on the hub. I was under the firm impression that the OEM part was 90% as good as the original.

Gave the item back and paid an additional RM470-00 for originals (RM330-00 was deducted from the old pair). So total spent ended up being RM 800-00.

Next week full service, although not yet reached 100000kms. Spark plugs to be changed along with the usual oils. Also, some of the bushing needs to be replaced *Sigh*

Think i'll start a thread on all the stuff being done after Warranty expires.

Bimmer910;256966 said:
Think i'll start a thread on all the stuff being done after Warranty expires.

Yeah, I agree that we should start to have a list of maintenance cost for our E90s as a reference especially for those who after warranty expires. We would know where to repair apart from AB or SA and how much would it cost. Bro bimmer910, over to you this assignment :)

Hello Lads !

My wife just delivered a bouncing baby girl (9am Sunday Morning).

As life would have it, we were hosting a party @ home on Saturday night for Diwali. I think the constant barrage of fireworks may have caused the early (2 weeks before schedule) delivery

:) :) :) :)

Its our first child, so exciting times are ahead ! ! !

yeehaw !

A BIG BIG Congratulations to you bro! Finally became a daddy. Remember.... no more late nights with so much tani ok!

Bimmer910;262657 said:
Hello Lads !

My wife just delivered a bouncing baby girl (9am Sunday Morning).

As life would have it, we were hosting a party @ home on Saturday night for Diwali. I think the constant barrage of fireworks may have caused the early (2 weeks before schedule) delivery

:) :) :) :)

Its our first child, so exciting times are ahead ! ! !

yeehaw !

Congratulations bro :top::top: BTW, hope you will get used to the few couple of months of waking up in the middle of the night. Don't worry it will get better

Congrats Bimmer910. Welcome to the club :) Unfortunately your sleepless nights will no longer involve any alcohol. So when is you are getting the BMW car seat installed.....

My heartiest congrats to you Bimmer910 n wifey as well!i can imagine the wonderful feeling of being a dad u must be having now...enjoy that :smile:

Congrats to Bimmer910.....................life is not going to be the same from now on!:top:

Congratulations bro! U'll missed the old day for sure, but having kids is wonderful! Everytime I plan to hv 2nd "product", I scare aldy:eek:

Dun forget today, Friday 16.11.07 T.T. will be at Aman Suria venue Kayu Nasi Kandar.

Time about 9.30pm. Please make your payments here for the Annual Dinner 2007.

Your Attention to the above is appreciated.:smokin:

QUERY ON ACTIVE STEERING:

Hi Guys,
Wanted to check if any owners of E90 with active steering has exrerienced slight twitch through the steering (feeling like when you pull your fingers) while doing sharp corners when parking or going down carparks?Took my car to SA (AB PG) to check and they said they couldnt find anything wrong with the steering as if theres a problem with active steering the on board computer will show. Feeling is less prevalent once air pressure in run flats pumped to recommended level once I go to the petrol station for refill & I pump air in tyres.Would appreciate feedback from anyone who has also experience it? Car is brand new..only about 2500km on clock. THanks Guys!

Hmm I don't notice this problem with the AS on my car. Did you experience this from day 1 or just recently?

Top Bottom