paddle shifts anyone?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Thanks, a bit clearer now... :) I think the wheels are dearer than that though.

Schwepps;396004 said:
Sorry to go OT a bit, but you said his is a 325i Sports right? Which month/year roughly? Curious because 2 diffs with mine: the pedals, and the steering wheel has no dimples on the side panels.

His is early 2007 which doesn't have the idrive short cut keys on the center console also. Yeah I like the alum pedals and foot rest on Freddie's car also.

was at freddie's last week and saw these yummy steering wheels on the table. He was putting the steering wheel, cover and paddles together

View attachment 8816

View attachment 8817

He also had an M3 DCT wheel and a 325 BMW Performance intake. I asked him about prices and very surprisingly, they were not very pricey.....

Can u pls give me his contact no. I am interested in doing the upgrade to paddles. Where is his place located?

meinauto;413221 said:
was at freddie's last week and saw these yummy steering wheels on the table. He was putting the steering wheel, cover and paddles together

View attachment 8816

View attachment 8817

He also had an M3 DCT wheel and a 325 BMW Performance intake. I asked him about prices and very surprisingly, they were not very pricey.....

Wow first performance steering wheel I've seen with the DCT paddles. Retrofitted the DCT paddles or this steering is a new part from BMW?

E46Fanatic;413404 said:
Wow first performance steering wheel I've seen with the DCT paddles. Retrofitted the DCT paddles or this steering is a new part from BMW?

from what i understand, the Performance SW has two options, either manual or with paddles and paddles here include the 335 paddles and the DCT paddles

speedrats;413372 said:
Can u pls give me his contact no. I am interested in doing the upgrade to paddles. Where is his place located?

Obermaier Motorsports, Jln Ipoh, behind HSBC Bank

Top Bottom