Anyone here got the headlight adjusters problem ?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Mtigo;619737 said:
any group buy for this item...mine both side kaput

I think dont have group by for this item. You have to buy from ebay if u want the aluminium adjusters then you have to chance it yourself or you can ask me to provide the service for changing the adjusters.

I think i still have a pair of original used hella headlights in my store. pretty good conditions though..

rafamr;619876 said:
I think i still have a pair of original used hella headlights in my store. pretty good conditions though..

Then how much u want to sell it ?

tweiboon;619926 said:
Then how much u want to sell it ?

Offer me a sum i cant resist, and of course upon viewing the item, .. the monies if any will go for this year punya membership punya fee, haha

rafamr;620808 said:
Offer me a sum i cant resist, and of course upon viewing the item, .. the monies if any will go for this year punya membership punya fee, haha

So in actual fact, you are just looking at RM150.00 for your used original Hella headlights as renewal of BMWCM membership is only RM150.00.

I might have a set of Hella front light (white signal) for sale too, can view in Pg next month, interested can PM me. :4:

tweiboon;619871 said:
I think dont have group by for this item. You have to buy from ebay if u want the aluminium adjusters then you have to chance it yourself or you can ask me to provide the service for changing the adjusters.

I replaced my old headlamps bcoz of the broken adjusters 2 months ago. Could have purchased the aluminium adjusters if I knew this thing exist then.

herbert;620841 said:
So in actual fact, you are just looking at RM150.00 for your used original Hella headlights as renewal of BMWCM membership is only RM150.00.

Herbet Sir, i should put up as 'a portion of the sales will go to....' haha..

rafamr;620947 said:
Herbet Sir, i should put up as 'a portion of the sales will go to....' haha..

I thought you are going to give us an offer we cannot resist !! Sudah mis-read your sentence.

what is the headlight adjuster issue? known to be a common issue, is it just to adjust the light beam direction?

msian;620973 said:
what is the headlight adjuster issue? known to be a common issue, is it just to adjust the light beam direction?

Light become downward all the time and shaking when go thru the speed bump.

seewai;620873 said:
I replaced my old headlamps bcoz of the broken adjusters 2 months ago. Could have purchased the aluminium adjusters if I knew this thing exist then.

Then what you gonna do for your headlights ? Is it angel eyes headlights ?

rafamr;620808 said:

So your headlights want to sell at price for RM150 ah ? If yes sure i want to buy already woh............

tweiboon;621009 said:
Then what you gonna do for your headlights ? Is it angel eyes headlights ?

Old one left with the workshop already bro, not sure whether still with the workshop or already dibuangkan...yes angel eyes.

seewai;621042 said:
Old one left with the workshop already bro, not sure whether still with the workshop or already dibuangkan...yes angel eyes.

Only the adjuster broken then you left in workshop ah ? Wow you very rich woh.............hahahahahahahahaha. If you dont want then give me loh ..........hahahha

tweiboon;621044 said:
Only the adjuster broken then you left in workshop ah ? Wow you very rich woh.............hahahahahahahahaha. If you dont want then give me loh ..........hahahha

No lah bro, as mentioned before somewhere in some thread, that H/lamp set was already 8 years old and very poor condition with stone chips and yellowish cover. Give to you for free also you'd :vroam::4:

seewai;621049 said:
No lah bro, as mentioned before somewhere in some thread, that H/lamp set was already 8 years old and very poor condition with stone chips and yellowish cover. Give to you for free also you'd :vroam::4:

With a good hand, i believe the headlight can come to alive again bro.

bmw7833;621050 said:
With a good hand, i believe the headlight can come to alive again bro.

Bro, I'm sure that can be done by many DIY bros here, eg metal h/lamp adjuster, polish, etc etc....

However I also think it's time to pamper her with a pair of new h/lamps :)

Top Bottom