Anyone here got the headlight adjusters problem ?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
how do we know the adjusters broken? even my newly installed headlights also give me headache when i want to adjust... any special tools needed?

rafamr;621059 said:
how do we know the adjusters broken? even my newly installed headlights also give me headache when i want to adjust... any special tools needed?

For my case, when trying to adjust the h/lamps hi-low using the lever 0 - 1 - 2, can hear some clicking mechanical movement sound but light not going up nor down, just 'shiver' slightly.

If your new h/lamp assembly is the ori set, I believe as long as it's properly installed, should work without needing special tools.

seewai;621049 said:
No lah bro, as mentioned before somewhere in some thread, that H/lamp set was already 8 years old and very poor condition with stone chips and yellowish cover. Give to you for free also you'd :vroam::4:

If you give me sure i want. Yellowish never mind can make it clear again and i can open the lamp and take inside spare part also mah

tweiboon;621067 said:
If you give me sure i want. Yellowish never mind can make it clear again and i can open the lamp and take inside spare part also mah

Ok bro, the next time I visit the workshop I tanya bos tu see whether they're still there or not. If yes, I will claim them back and let you have it.

seewai;621069 said:
Ok bro, the next time I visit the workshop I tanya bos tu see whether they're still there or not. If yes, I will claim them back and let you have it.

Wah........Thanks alot thanks alot........................hehehehehehhe

rafamr;621059 said:

seewai;621062 said:
For my case, when trying to adjust the h/lamps hi-low using the lever 0 - 1 - 2, can hear some clicking mechanical movement sound but light not going up nor down, just 'shiver' slightly.

If your new h/lamp assembly is the ori set, I believe as long as it's properly installed, should work without needing special tools.

Actually there is a machine in AB to align the proper light pattern. They charge RM50 per side. If u are a DIY kaki, then u can do it yourself. Just google the info and do it step by step.

Look at the headlight, u probably can tell the adjuster still ok or not. Else check whether there have small white piece inside the housing, if yes, then adjuster broke ady.

bmw7833;621075 said:
Actually there is a machine in AB to align the proper light pattern. They charge RM50 per side. If u are a DIY kaki, then u can do it yourself. Just google the info and do it step by step.

Look at the headlight, u probably can tell the adjuster still ok or not. Else check whether there have small white piece inside the housing, if yes, then adjuster broke ady.

For want to 100% sure is turn the adjustment nuts. If after turn the nuts also not seeing the headlight moving then 100% sure your adjusters broken already.

tweiboon;621079 said:
For want to 100% sure is turn the adjustment nuts. If after turn the nuts also not seeing the headlight moving then 100% sure your adjusters broken already.

In my case, no. My light still can move even my adjuster ady broke when i adjusted the dial, but only little movement. Because there are 2 adjusters per side, so even only one adjuster is ok, the light still can move up and down a bit.

bmw7833;621080 said:
In my case, no. My light still can move even my adjuster ady broke when i adjusted the dial, but only little movement. Because there are 2 adjusters per side, so even only one adjuster is ok, the light still can move up and down a bit.

That is why you need to turn 2 adjusters hahahahahha. If fact if 1 broken then the next one is near to break already, so you have to change both also ...........hahahhaaha

finally tak boleh tahan with my faded, pitted, yellowish headlamps with broken adjusters. so went scouting around sunway for a pair of new glasses ;) found 2 shops that carry made in taiwan headlamps that come with motor, whatever that is :) according to the shop this motor is the same as the adjusters. not too sure about that. the shops offered rm2.3k for both front and back lights. worth it?

I would say "NO" to the Taiwan made headlight. The eye more likely a frog eye than angel eye.

mick123;622985 said:
finally tak boleh tahan with my faded, pitted, yellowish headlamps with broken adjusters. so went scouting around sunway for a pair of new glasses ;) found 2 shops that carry made in taiwan headlamps that come with motor, whatever that is :) according to the shop this motor is the same as the adjusters. not too sure about that. the shops offered rm2.3k for both front and back lights. worth it?

Back lights made in taiwan still ok and looks nice too, but front headlight really not recommend taiwan made. But after you viewed the headlights and you also felt that is ok then sure you can go ahead................heheheheheh

bmw7833;623010 said:
I would say "NO" to the Taiwan made headlight. The eye more likely a frog eye than angel eye.

lol....not that bad lar like frog eye...... will go see again tmrw ;)

any reasons not to go for Taiwan made front lights? Any other forumers here with experience with Taiwan made lights?

Hella still the best la..save enough money then change to the better one bro..

tweiboon;623252 said:
RM 2200 for new original angel eyes, then half cut with broken adjusters headlights need to pay RM1200. For what want to buy half cut ? The half cut seller really got problem.

im the seller in mudah.com.my.

let me know if anyone interested i got an extra pair headlight.

its only Rm2k for forummers

Top Bottom