320i VS 320d

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Kenny,
What does Stuttgart include in the package compared with Auto Bavaria ?
The former's price seems to be cheaper significantly.

Yeah Alan - we are still loving the little 320d bullet!
With my Racechip plugged in, I swear it's mad! Like Ben Johnson on steroids!
So, you've gone tgethe prestige route with your 7 series, still you are faithful and got a diesel! Chipped it?
ALIAS said:
Can't wait !! bro, what's CBT? trying to look for the article. thanks.
View attachment 2523View attachment 2523View attachment 2523
alantiong said:
am glad u guys are still having fun with the 320d..

its a really nice little bullet.. with a little work on the suspension.. and ppk.. its a bundle of fun.. i kinda miss that now. sold mine and got a F02.. 730Ld. lots of torgue comfy but handle like shit..

really missing F30 now.. even though there are a few niggles around.

docrayboy said:
With my Racechip plugged in, I swear it's mad! Like Ben Johnson on steroids!
Ben Johnson was a sad story... :thumpdown: but now we live in the era of lightning Bolt! :thrasher:

awyongcarl said:
What do you mean? RM1200 for the PPK? Or you mean RM6850 with discount RM1200 so it is RM5650?
Hi Awyongcarl,

Stuttgart charged RM5200 for ordering, installation for RM450 (some one from AB doing it for part time).

Actually I found out 1 big down point, it doesn't come with warranty whereas Sg Besi AB comes with 2 years warranty..

So, I may go for Sg Besi AB.. Unless there's somewhere else is cheaper.. Hehe..

Cheers..

The standard rate for installation is RM315, I checked with AB, Wearnes and Wheelcorp before I did my installation. Wearnes Segambut manage to do the installation in one day without having to leave the car over night which for me is a plus point.

Just red from Paultan that M Performance exhaust system is going to be launched in Sept, not sure if this is the date for Malaysia release as well. Itchy fingers already.....korek tabung time

zeedo said:
Just red from Paultan that M Performance exhaust system is going to be launched in Sept, not sure if this is the date for Malaysia release as well. Itchy fingers already.....korek tabung time
I wonder if Active Exhaust Sound is recorded exhaust sound channelled into our cabin via the speakers. : (

zeedo said:
That's the overseas launch date and normally BMW Malaysia will take months to prepare it here...I waited 6+ months for BMW Malaysia to bring in the original reverse camera from the time it was launched in Europe. Hopefully they will improve the lead time.

docrayboy said:
I wonder if Active Exhaust Sound is recorded exhaust sound channelled into our cabin via the speakers. : (
its piped through the sound system by the looks of it since they mention the kit includes a 'sound system'. I was hoping the exhaust system makes an actual growl....

If that's the case then for me it's not worth the investment, wayang sound only....but diesel sound is not much to be desired I guess

Top Bottom