320d TT thread

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
oh dear.
...methinks we are in for a good time.

392670_10150379405345095_294494065094_8724741_1170203006_n.jpg

Wow! At RM11 per pint??!!! Doc, if you come late, we will deplete their supplies of Kilkenny and Guiness for the night

alamak, i now have a family dinner to attend. BUT will call you folks when i'm done, to join in later. See y'all soon.

Maniac;701370 said:
alamak, i now have a family dinner to attend. BUT will call you folks when i'm done, to join in later. See y'all soon.

You want us to order the buy 1 free 2 deal for you before the end of happy hour?

morrogan;701389 said:
You want us to order the buy 1 free 2 deal for you before the end of happy hour?

yes pls! looks like i'll probably only get there at 10, so i'll give you a call before i zip over.

Hope more BMW anthusiasts can join us.....if you all are arriving after 8pm, we can book your Kilkeny's at the 1 for 3 happy hour rate( MR33 a pint)(before 8pm) offer...who wants? sms or whatsapp me 016 654 7406

enjoyed the evening out with you guys, really can't complain with the fantastic deals. big big shout of thanks to Morrogan for getting in early to get our table as well as to book out our drinks. nice to meet you Dr Wah.
next outing is supposed to be BKT breakfast + Red Prawn durian outing on Monday the 2nd?? :)

Maniac;701676 said:
enjoyed the evening out with you guys, really can't complain with the fantastic deals. big big shout of thanks to Morrogan for getting in early to get our table as well as to book out our drinks. nice to meet you Dr Wah.
next outing is supposed to be BKT breakfast + Red Prawn durian outing on Monday the 2nd?? :)

Sounds like a good plan!!

Count me in!

BKT breakfast + Red Prawn durian outing on Monday the 2nd

Meet up with jwah hp 013 399 8085 as follows :

Time: 9am Monday 2nd December 2011
Place: Musang Brother BKT, Persiaran Raja Muda Musa, Klang

Participants:

1. jwah and family
2. maniac and family
3. docrayboy and family
4. rcbl and friend

After this we plan go eat Red Prawn 'Ang Hei' durians and then maybe drive to Tanjong Sepat for Hainanese Pau!
Join us! Put your names down!

Usher in the new year with a good get together and small drive!

Count me in!

Place: Musang Brother BKT, Persiaran Raja Muda Musa, Klang

Participants:

1. jwah and family
2. maniac and family
3. docrayboy and family
4. rcbl and friend
5. Ti-Tan and family-most likely
6. Ay39 and family-most likely

After this we plan go eat Red Prawn 'Ang Hei' durians and then maybe drive to Tanjong Sepat for Hainanese Pau!

Meet up point at Petronas along the Persiaran Raja Muda Musa next to Harbour Place (The end of Federal Highway).

Can google map "harbour place"
Just follow the Federal Highway after the Bukit Raja toll, 7km to go , after the Klang River all keep right toward port klang (not to Banting). Then you will see BHP , Shell then Petronas.

Sorry brother, the Red Prawn might be still sleeping in the morning. We get the premium one at he pasak malam every Wednesday at Taman Chi Liung Klang. Other shop under big tree might be....

Musang Brother Bakuteh has NO SOUP, shall not call soup, may be Juice is a better description. just like kopi kao kao

Another excellent Bakuteh is in Eng An, Dry BKT, I think Maniac can lead you.

Count me in!

Place: Meet up point at Petronas along the Persiaran Raja Muda Musa (The end of Federal Highway).
Just follow the Federal Highway after the Bukit Raja toll, 7km to go , after the Klang River all keep right toward port klang (not to Banting). Then you will see BHP , Shell then Petronas.

Participants:

1. jwah and family
2. maniac and family
3. docrayboy and family
4. rcbl and friend
5. Ti-Tan and family-most likely
6. Ay39 and family-most likely

After this we plan go eat durians and then maybe drive to Tanjong Sepat for Hainanese Pau!

nice meet up this morn, around a table with good makan & good company. thanks very much to Dr Wah for making the time to take us there, as well as for hosting :top:
hope you folks had a good drive down to tj sepat, sorry had to leave earlier.
see y'all again soon

Yeah we had a great time! 2 more potential BMW drivers to join the club-Richard and son! Both drive E36 cars! Will post pics later tonite! Drove to Tanjung Sepat after Klang and had pau there! Air cond wasn't performing up to expectation though on the drive back.......have to get it checked! Gas running out?

We had a great time with BKT and green tea. I am sure they will come back some days with more members. Unbelievable Pau quality in Tanjung Sepat. Should have bought some Dragon Fruit from there too.

The last pic is Dr Wah kindly showing Ti-Tan how to use the self-made diesel nozzle adapator. PM Dr Wah (forum nickname jwah) if you want one!

Top Bottom