The 320d Sports E90 LCI thread

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
HI EVERYONE!

My name is Raymond and I just bought a Limited Edition BMW 320d Sports from Quill. Here's the link in CBT.

http://cbt.com.my/091205/diesel-bmw-limited-edition-guise

I wonder if any of you also bought the same car? Could we keep in touch? So far, so good. Am very happy with it. Yes, it is very torquey. Hits 200km/hr easily, too easily even. Get about 800kms per full tank city driving. Full tank costs 96MR. Very quiet on the inside unless you step on it, then you hear the heady sound of the turbine whirl. Slight engine noise when you open the doors. Still, it does give a sporty allure to the car, you dont wan't it as quiet as grandad's Camry, do you?...( sorry to all you Camry owners out there...you all have a very good quiet car, no offence meant).

Hope you all liked my first post and let's keep in touch!

Regards,

Ray

P.S.-Where's the plaque they mention?...The best is the special plaque which bears the signed autograph of Augusto Farfus, the BMW Team Germany driver for World Tour Car Championship (WTCC).

Going to Quill tmoro..just want to compare the deals that Ingress,Quill and AB is offering for the 320d.

How many more limited editions 320d units at Quill?

supergripen;486150 said:
Going to Quill tmoro..just want to compare the deals that Ingress,Quill and AB is offering for the 320d.

Can't be many more of the 10 limied edition left, unless 10 became 100...lol!! Hey boss, we make more!Find out for us ok?:wink:

Schwepps;485887 said:
Let's face it, this is the last hurrah of the big petrol bangers. Enjoy your 6-pot while you can. The next generation of cars will all be turbocharged small 4-pots (or less), turbocharged diesels, hybrids, and whatever else is coming.

My next car will probably be a diesel too, but it's too early. There needs to be more choices than only the 320d.

My current car would have been a diesel too, as after driving 2 very nice TDs (LR Freelander TD4 with BMW 2.0L diesel, and Skoda Octavia with 2.0L diesel), I was converted! But when I went and asked nicely, I was told the E90s in Bolehland were all petrol machines, and so I ended up with the 325i Sports. Now if I was buying my car today rather than 3 years ago, I would have gone for the 320d Sports (though I sure would have liked that iDrive).

I saw a 325d Sports in a BMW showroom in London last year, I wonder if this might be a future option in Malaysia as well?

There will be more and more variants to choose from, not just from BMW but all marques. Our oil reserves are on the decline already, and it's projected that we'll become a net oil IMPORTER by 2012. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realise that our fuel prices cannot remain at among the lowest in the world for much longer. We'll all be forced to look at diesels, hybrids and electrics.

I'm now a confirmed 3-er fan and my next 3-er should be in 2013/14, given that the model change will come in 2012, so lots of time for alternatives to come in. :wink:

Schwepps;486328 said:
There will be more and more variants to choose from, not just from BMW but all marques. Our oil reserves are on the decline already, and it's projected that we'll become a net oil IMPORTER by 2012. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realise that our fuel prices cannot remain at among the lowest in the world for much longer. We'll all be forced to look at diesels, hybrids and electrics.

I'm now a confirmed 3-er fan and my next 3-er should be in 2013/14, given that the model change will come in 2012, so lots of time for alternatives to come in. :wink:

gosh...by 2012? i'll be losing my job soon!!!

Hi Ray, who was yr sales adv at Quill? coz i'm gonna ask them the plague.fyi no more the l.e. mine is the 10th unit.

Plaque ....mana pergi?lol!

QUOTE=nazli;487196]Hi Ray, who was yr sales adv at Quill? coz i'm gonna ask them the plague.fyi no more the l.e. mine is the 10th unit.[/QUOTE]

Hi Naz

Mine was Mr Yim but he didnt know anything about it. Better ask the manager Mr Roland.Got your car?

Roland is the director of Quill Automobiles..... Anyone going there for this weekend CNY open house to check out the special editions 3 Series?

CNY specials

phantom;487242 said:
Roland is the director of Quill Automobiles..... Anyone going there for this weekend CNY open house to check out the special editions 3 Series?

I went to Quill today. CNY promotion prices for the 2010 models are the same price as on paper, The 320d gets aluminuium pedals. The last limited edtion 320d was sold to Naz. Congrats Naz!

I GOT MY 320d!!!!!! AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!! =D...

Do not regret a single bit not taking the 323 or the GTI! this car rocks! been traveling for 200plus km..and I'm not even close to a quater of a tank!! mua hahaha....the torque is amazing too.

Sorry folks...going a bit crazy here, but this car is amazing :)

Enjoy your 320d!

IwantaBMW;507196 said:
I GOT MY 320d!!!!!! AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!! =D...

Do not regret a single bit not taking the 323 or the GTI! this car rocks! been traveling for 200plus km..and I'm not even close to a quater of a tank!! mua hahaha....the torque is amazing too.

Sorry folks...going a bit crazy here, but this car is amazing :)

Enjoy your 320d! Yeah, it will satisfy you till.......the 335d arrives-twin turbocharged 6 cylinders fastest diesel around : top speed 288km/h!

http://www.dailytorque.com/ac-schnitzers-bmw-335d-diesel/

Regards,
Ray

Karl says, "Dear all BMW fans, BMWCM will be having this F1 Party at Saujana on 2nd Apr. 2010, 9pm and since limited space at the venue, invitation only extended to Official Members.

More on membership: http://www.facebook.com/l/b14d8;www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20589".

Event: F1 Party 2010
What: Club Party
Start Time: 02 April at 21:00
End Time: 03 April at 02:00
Where: RP, The Saujana

Are you guys going?

Hey, my friend just bought a 2009 pre reg 320d for 185K....wow! Thats a good deal ,no? Should have waited 3 months...I would have saved 50K!:stupid:

Its a demo 2009 320d car,, still it has 3 years warranty from the date of reg..ie ...still got 2 years and 6 months left of warranty! So, a very good deal! You don't get to pop her cherry, still... she's a great wife to have!!lol!

Top Bottom