320d TT thread

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
docrayboy;713610 said:
Let's all meet at the Mines for the F30 launch of the 320d, 328i and 335i on Saturday 24th March! We will arrange a long table for BMWCM OMs and guests! Call BMW Voice today!

If you all can't get invites, PM me.

320d TT this Saturday 25th February 5pm

Location: Chitra Mall Paparich(Ground Floor), Ara Damansara-apposite Saujana Hotel-old Subang Airport road. Park your cars in open air carpark in front of Paparich.

Attractions: Carlsson's fully moded 320d!

All BMW owners/enthusiasts invited!

Location: Chitra Mall Paparich(Ground Floor), Ara Damansara-apposite Saujana Hotel-old Subang Airport road. Park your cars in open air carpark in front of Paparich.

Sponsored TT makan by Vector Tuning Box( Derek 'tazzham') and Calvin from Eurotuner!-up to MR200
3 free passes from Quill PJ for the F30 launch dinner at the Mines for each new OM signing up on that day!

Participants:
1. carlsson
2. docrayboy
3. wuk51

docrayboy;713610 said:
Let's all meet at the Mines for the F30 launch of the 320d, 328i and 335i on Saturday 24th March! We will arrange a long table for BMWCM OMs and guests! Call BMW Voice today!

Doc, can you arranged for me n my missus to participate in the above F30 launch? Thanking you in advance. :4:

dzuljazz2001;717174 said:
Doc, can you arranged for me n my missus to participate in the above F30 launch? Thanking you in advance. :4:

Will work on it, VP!

Sponsored TT makan by Vector Tuning Box( Derek 'tazzham') and Calvin from Eurotuner!-up to MR200
3 free passes from Quill PJ for the F30 launch dinner at the Mines for each new OM signing up on that day!

Participants:
1. carlsson
2. docrayboy
3. wuk51
4. tIANcI

Participants:
1. carlsson
2. docrayboy
3. wuk51
4. tIANcI
5. morrogan

Participants:
1. carlsson
2. docrayboy
3. wuk51
4. tIANcI
5. morrogan
6. RizkAzlex
7. Herbert
8. dzuljazz2001 (God willing ...)

Participants:
1. carlsson
2. docrayboy
3. wuk51
4. tIANcI
5. morrogan
6. RizkAzlex
7. Herbert
9. eric_s

Participants:
1. carlsson
2. docrayboy
3. wuk51
4. tIANcI
5. morrogan
6. RizkAzlex
7. Herbert
9. eric_s
10. jwah

Participants:
1. carlsson
2. docrayboy
3. wuk51
4. tIANcI
5. morrogan
6. RizkAzlex
7. Herbert
9. eric_s
10. jwah
11. Ti-tan

Participants:
1. carlsson
2. docrayboy
3. wuk51
4. tIANcI
5. morrogan
6. RizkAzlex
7. Herbert
9. eric_s
10. jwah
11. Ti-Tan

Participants:
1. carlsson
2. docrayboy
3. wuk51
4. tIANcI
5. morrogan
6. RizkAzlex
7. Herbert
9. eric_s
10. jwah
11. Ti-Tan
12. LeongFS

Participants:
1. carlsson
2. docrayboy
3. wuk51
4. tIANcI
5. morrogan
6. RizkAzlex
7. Herbert
9. eric_s
10. jwah
11. Ti-Tan
12. LeongFS
13. muhaiminrahim

Wow.....got another 'attraction'-meet our new-dad muhaiminrahim at the TT today at 5pm

tazzham bringing 3 vector units for testing!

Another great TT yesterday...lotsa guys came...welcome RizkAlex our new OM who signed up yesterday! Good to meet carlsson and leong for the first time! Thanks VP dzuljazz n Com Member jarance for joining us! Thanks tazzham(Vector) and calvin (Eurotuner) for sponsoring the makan! The usual suspects were there....Ti-Tan, zhul, moroggan, 3er, dr hanis, jwah, wuk51 and friends and family members who tagged along! Who did i miss out? Next TT SeanWoos bro will organise to see blow-off valve of a 'diesel-king' friend of his who lives in Shah Alam!

Tazzham was kind enough to loan a Vector box for 3er to try for the next few days!

Tazz also reset my Vector box's engine cut-off point to a higher level to avoid engine-stalling and........so far so good!!! Even a more yummy drive now!

Doc,

Nice to hear the turnout was good and everyone had enjoyed themselves with the demo. My apologies for not attending the TT as I had to attend to an urgent matter.

herbert;718396 said:
Doc,

Nice to hear the turnout was good and everyone had enjoyed themselves with the demo. My apologies for not attending the TT as I had to attend to an urgent matter.

No worries bro...there will be next time then...

it was fun meeting everyone for my first TT with the BMW guys. Love the cars that were all out, especially the manual e92 320d..:D

Hope to do it again soon!

Top Bottom