320d TT thread

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
missed out on the TT.preoccupied with other plans though.
hopefully can join the next one.

And thank you Morrogan bro for picking up the tab....! You shouldn't have...Happy Deepavali!!

No problem at all. I did enjoyed myself at Online for the nice meet up with all you guys. Doc, next round your turn to get even la....just snap more nice photos in your visit to BMW factory if possible.

Doc, you are right! We dieselheads can mix with petrolheads. In fact, we shud be seeing someone migrating to E90 frm E46 (to the new owner-you know who you are, congrats on ur new ride & great deal with the 5 years BSRI).

Maniac, it was d good company tat made d night successful

Morrogan, ti-tan & vroom, if u have d craving for good music again, remember to call us along yeah? Until then, please drive safe

and i missed it too..hope to join in for the next one ....

RCBL;686704 said:
Doc, you are right! We dieselheads can mix with petrolheads. In fact, we shud be seeing someone migrating to E90 frm E46 (to the new owner-you know who you are, congrats on ur new ride & great deal with the 5 years BSRI).

Maniac, it was d good company tat made d night successful

Morrogan, ti-tan & vroom, if u have d craving for good music again, remember to call us along yeah? Until then, please drive safe

Petrol, Diesel, all beautiful cars!
E46 or E90 also... HeHe...
RCBL thanks to you and your gf, i manage to cut a good deal.(I think)

Let's meet again at online soon! It's great company, good food, nice music.
Feels like a place we can meet up once a month at least?!!

docrayboy;686863 said:
Of course....let's meet up more often....like every week!!!

Doc, I travel quite frequently, but I think every 2 weeks is not a problem?
RCBL is there at least once a week.:cool:

Vroom325;686866 said:
Doc, I travel quite frequently, but I think every 2 weeks is not a problem?
RCBL is there at least once a week.:cool:

Why not? Anytime is a gud time for me especially wit gud company and we can try other places too

season19;687065 said:
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum. I just owe a 320d 3 months ago.

Welcome season19...wish u many enjoyable torquey driving years in your 320d-join us for the 320d TT sessions!!

P.S.- season 19 of what? just curious...

season19;687065 said:
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum. I just owe a 320d 3 months ago.

welcome onboard,oil burner!
kindly introduce yourself bro at the newbie section as per the forum rule before abang moderator come and tell u to do so.hehe

p.s doc,topgear also can.

aiya....missed that TT ... last minute gotta attend a dinner with the home minister... lol ....
oh.. and welcome to you season19 :)

Hi docrayboy, my name is Season, 19 is my lucky number. Haha...and actually i am MU fans, and 19 is more meaningful because we had already lift 19 times champion in EPL.

docrayboy;687169 said:
Welcome season19...wish u many enjoyable torquey driving years in your 320d-join us for the 320d TT sessions!!

P.S.- season 19 of what? just curious...

Hi, namidub. Opps...i dont know about it. Sorry...thanks for remind!!

namidub;687210 said:
welcome onboard,oil burner!
kindly introduce yourself bro at the newbie section as per the forum rule before abang moderator come and tell u to do so.hehe

p.s doc,topgear also can.

Hi Zarcon, next time we join the TT together =)

Zarcon;687221 said:
aiya....missed that TT ... last minute gotta attend a dinner with the home minister... lol ....
oh.. and welcome to you season19 :)

Top Bottom