320d TT thread

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
docrayboy;687413 said:
Great...maybe at online pub again this friday...damansara kim. u guys keen?

there's an official TT at Borneo Rainforest on the same date too..

yalor...official TT same date.... but then if this friday i also cant attend any... date too nice... 11/11/11, got wedding dinner and official opening of my frens new pub on the same date... u guys enjoy lar

Then better we gather at the official TT-Borneo rainforest! 320d 520d brigade meet up with the petrol heads Friday nite!!

docrayboy;687745 said:
Then better we gather at the official TT-Borneo rainforest! 320d 520d brigade meet up with the petrol heads Friday nite!!

urghh.i thot can make it.but forgot there's a dinner i have to attend tonight.
Damn..

catch up for the gang sometime between christmas & new year. Just a "simple" TT one of the evenings
calling calling RCBL :) quickly come back from your jetsetting trip!

dear CMs, could you pls move this thread to the Members Meet Up area? TQTQ.

Maniac;696888 said:
catch up for the gang sometime between christmas & new year. Just a "simple" TT one of the evenings
calling calling RCBL :) quickly come back from your jetsetting trip!

dear CMs, could you pls move this thread to the Members Meet Up area? TQTQ.

When & where? Me free from the 27th - 30th Dec

ok, let's plan for that week. docray mentioned a good spot over the weekend, where there's a buy 1 get 2 free during HH, then buy 2 get 1 free after :4: hahah..

Maniac;697540 said:
ok, let's plan for that week. docray mentioned a good spot over the weekend, where there's a buy 1 get 2 free during HH, then buy 2 get 1 free after :4: hahah..

Yeah bros....the place to get very happy during happy hour! in Scotts Garden Old Klang Road-Beer Factory!

Can count me in? That place is near my house. HH Promotion deal seems great. I only been to OT and Tom, Dick and Harry and they don't have such deal. Doc can walk there after consultation visit to TDMC.....

Doc, I am good to go anytime from 27/12 to 30/12. Just wait for Vroom325, Maniac, RCLB and others to confirm. Thanks.

Best Regards,

morrogan;697928 said:
Doc, I am good to go anytime from 27/12 to 30/12. Just wait for Vroom325, Maniac, RCLB and others to confirm. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Ditto doc. Which day is the most happening night there?

Guess best Friday night then 30th December.....u guys want to do it at Scott's Garden or Online in Damansara Kim? i can reach at 9pm-no more happy hour then...but they have a buy 2 free 1 deal after 8pm at Beer Factory, Scott's Garden.

i'm ok anytime. Online also can, overtime also can, let's definitely do scott's garden.
docray, we'll go before HH ends and order yours in advance :)

Ok with 30th. Lets meet at 730pm then. Vroom cant make it. Jst had brunch with him

Friendly reminder:

Friday 30th December TT at 7.30pm onwards Beer Factory, Scott Garden, Old Klang Rd! Can't wait!! 320d and 520d and all petrol cars welcomed!! Free parking in underground parking!! Buy 1 free 2 pints Kilkeny...!...before 8pm. After that buy 2 free 1 all nite long. Who reaches first, please book for me the buy 1 free 2.... I reach around 8.30pm! I think 3 pints should do the job and almost knock me out....

Two reminder alarms had been set on my phones. Looking forward to the meet up and the Irish Kilkenny....but doubt 3 pints can knock out our Doc.

Top Bottom