320d TT thread

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
docrayboy;702347 said:
2012-01-02135614.jpg

looks like the 520d can run on kopi-o & herbal tea as well. amazing engine. :)

Bailey;707692 said:
hi wuk51, heard abt ur driving skills thru Doc.............looking frwd to see u tonite

so bro bailey,got 320d+vectored+custom mapping vs 335i race ke.hehehehe

namidub;708644 said:
so bro bailey,got 320d+vectored+custom mapping vs 335i race ke.hehehehe

no lah end up only 3 335i & 1 z4 35i jalan jalan cari mangsa hehehehe

Bailey;709037 said:
no lah end up only 3 335i & 1 z4 35i jalan jalan cari mangsa hehehehe

Still then only 2nd day with the vectored 320d....still finding my limits. Sorry-next time will join!

wah, so exciting kah? i also wanna watch this drag race.

we need these cars to join:
320d stock
320d vector
320d DTUK
320d powerkit
320d powerkit + vector
335 stock
335 proceed
335 jb

yummy. my car will be the slowest of them all, so i take pictures from behind ya?

Maniac;710205 said:
wah, so exciting kah? i also wanna watch this drag race.

we need these cars to join:
320d stock
320d vector
320d DTUK
320d powerkit
320d powerkit + vector
335 stock
335 proceed
335 jb

yummy. my car will be the slowest of them all, so i take pictures from behind ya?

Please reserve a place for me to see these great drag race.....I can standby and take photos/video.

docrayboy;710170 said:
Still then only 2nd day with the vectored 320d....still finding my limits. Sorry-next time will join!

no hal lah there'll alwz be nxt time ................surely ur ride more powderful aft Vectored hah

Any drives this long Prophet Muhammad/Thaipusam weekend? Come on guys, lets do something! 320d 335i all BMWs come in!

docrayboy;710865 said:
Any drives this long Prophet Muhammad/Thaipusam weekend? Come on guys, lets do something! 320d 335i all BMWs come in!

Lai lai to Kuantan/Kemaman this weekend and converge with the EC Chapter's (East Coast Bimmer) gathering. Lots of good food (stuff crabs and wht not) for you guys to savour :top: .... for more info, kindly view Members Meet-up under Paka Kuantan TT :4:

Next 320d TT

I suggest the next few days over the long weekend.......let's iron out the details....guys, suggestions please

When:
Where:

dear 320d 520d fellow oil burners and all bmw owners,

I m meeting eric_s this afternoon Monday 6th Feb @ Restoran Lorong Seratus Tahun in Scott Garden, old Klang Road at 3pm for a quick yumcha...
apologies for the short notice
the place is facing the main road so you can't miss it.... it serves delicious authentic penang cuisine and its halal
do join in if any of you are free..
park in front of restoran-it faces main road-valet park or park main old klang road just in front of restoran.

Come see eric_s 3M DIY carbon fibre wrapped car and docrayboy's vector-chipped 320d!

docrayboy
016 654 7406

dear 320d 520d fellow oil burners and all bmw owners,

I m meeting eric_s this afternoon Monday 6th Feb @ Restoran Lorong Seratus Tahun in Scott Garden, old Klang Road at 3pm for a quick yumcha...
apologies for the short notice
the place is facing the main road so you can't miss it.... it serves delicious authentic penang cuisine and its halal
do join in if any of you are free..
park in front of restoran-it faces main road-valet park or park main old klang road just in front of restoran.

Come see eric_s 3M DIY carbon fibre wrapped car and docrayboy's vector-chipped 320d!

docrayboy
016 654 7406

Quite a few are coming....pussy, hakkakmee, maniac etc. Come all guys!

thanks for organising doc. nice to meet you hakkamee, and good to see you again eric & zhul.
eric - nice looking DIY mods on the car, gotta come to you for lessons on wrapping.

Nice sunny afternoon....we all have a nice tan now after admiring eric's car's wrap mods under the sun . Like we all just came back from Redang Island! Everybody at work will be super-jealous of our 'island' holiday this long weekend!

Let's all meet at the Mines for the F30 launch of the 320d, 328i and 335i on Saturday 24th March! We will arrange a long table for BMWCM OMs and guests! Call BMW Voice today!

Top Bottom