320d TT thread

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
no worries bro. btw Maniac is trying to organize a short drive for 320d most probably 11th DEC.
hope many can turn up and make it a successful run!

bro.... has anyone every done like a grand gathering of beemers? Something as grand as breaking the malaysia book of records? just curious

Zarcon;685865 said:
bro.... has anyone every done like a grand gathering of beemers? Something as grand as breaking the malaysia book of records? just curious

something like the Bimmerfest? hope there is one sometime later. There is one just held in Jakarta indonesia..

yeah..something like that but a malaysian edition...
im actually an exhibition organiser and am planning an autoexpo .... just had this crazy idea of maybe planning a huge gathering for beemer owners... lol

Zarcon;685865 said:

We had once in year 2008.

jarance;685880 said:
mmmmm.. tall order.. can do it without the support.

what type of support is needed? and any idea what was the total number of beemers gathered that day? how about as a start.... if i can get an indoor hall to fit is at least 800-1000 cars at the same time without any cost involved? :)

Zarcon;686302 said:
what type of support is needed? and any idea what was the total number of beemers gathered that day? how about as a start.... if i can get an indoor hall to fit is at least 800-1000 cars at the same time without any cost involved? :)

I doubt we can get more than 300 cars all at the same time but then again, the last event was arranged by members themselves.

Things may be different if more people are willing to step forward to help promote and support the event.

A lot of planning is needed.

Zarcon, if you are willing to take the challenge, the club would be willing to sit down with you for a chat.

BTW, thanks for the offer.

jarance;686309 said:
I doubt we can get more than 300 cars all at the same time but then again, the last event was arranged by members themselves.

Things may be different if more people are willing to step forward to help promote and support the event.

A lot of planning is needed.

Zarcon, if you are willing to take the challenge, the club would be willing to sit down with you for a chat.

BTW, thanks for the offer.

Let's chat.... when and where? Jarance.... can pm me your number to discuss further?

another last minute just-for-fun get together. RCBL, vroom, doc & I will be there.
9-ish at Online, Damansara Kim, if anyone can make it. see you there!

good live music, and great company - RCBL, vroom325, morrogan, docrayboy
thanks vroom & RCBL for the drinks & makan. you guys rock:rock:

Maniac;686484 said:
good live music, and great company - RCBL, vroom325, morrogan, docrayboy
thanks vroom & RCBL for the drinks & makan. you guys rock:rock:

Hey, it was gud to finally meet up. Lets do it again sometime.

P.sAnyhow i am still here at online.

RCBL;686490 said:
Hey, it was gud to finally meet up. Lets do it again sometime.

P.sAnyhow i am still here at online.

you are the man, bro RCBL. Catch up again soon.

Missed mentioning that TI-Tan was also there. Good to see you again, good sir!

Great nite out, bros...thanks Maniac for setting it up! U see, 320d and 325 guys CAN mix together!!!

docrayboy;686669 said:
Great nite out, bros...thanks Maniac for setting it up! U see, 320d and 325 guys CAN mix together!!!

all credit goes to bro RCBL! i am but a messenger :)
it WAS a good night out

Top Bottom