320d TT thread

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
DJH;676719 said:
Sorry guys,my son was down with fever. Really wish to attend the next one.

No worries! When do you want the next TT? When are you free? Keen on Souled Out Hartamas again? We will ask AlBundy bro to see whether we can get the Happy Hours offer all night long again!

docrayboy;676728 said:
No worries! When do you want the next TT? When are you free? Keen on Souled Out Hartamas again? We will ask AlBundy bro to see whether we can get the Happy Hours offer all night long again!

I think souled out is a good place as it has ample carpark spaces. Not sure about other locations so need the rest to propose. I will be outstation this month. Next month is a better bet for TT.

Yeah... Another one, I will off to Spain on coming Wednesday =p will be back on the 15th Oct...

Fellas,lets join the official drive this 22 OCT climb up Fraser's Hill. Don't let me be the only 320d there!

Here are some pics.

P1040207.jpg

P1040208.jpg

P1040209.jpg

This guy just got back from Germany and end up in Soul Out. Guess the beer in Germany ran out.

P1040221.jpg

namidub;677509 said:
Fellas,lets join the official drive this 22 OCT climb up Fraser's Hill. Don't let me be the only 320d there!

Can't bro-working on Saturday.

320D Supershortnoticed miniTT tonight at

USJ Discovery , USJ 9.
8.30pm.

1.namidub.
2.Rave.

Do drop by if you're around USJ tonight!

gameover;685721 said:
Oops, that's super short notice. :D SMS la next time

yeah should've sms all instead.but I've got only so much numbers of fellow 320ds.
anyway it was a miniTT attended by myself,Rave and WUK51.

namidub;685771 said:
yeah should've sms all instead.but I've got only so much numbers of fellow 320ds.
anyway it was a miniTT attended by myself,Rave and WUK51.

By the way gameover bro please PM me your no..myb next time i can sms u..

hey guys...did receive the sms but could not make it this time on such short notice... made plans for some drinks with frens earlier on ... hope it was fun :)

Top Bottom