320d TT thread

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ronnie2k9;676219 said:
Ok, I will be coming about 9.30pm from klang...

Great bro!! See u then!! U like beer? Happy hour we can hold a few jugs-how many should we order?

docrayboy;676220 said:
Great bro!! See u then!! U like beer? Happy hour we can hold a few jugs-how many should we order?

this is looking more and more like a bachelor's night

haywire;676230 said:
I am here now, standing at the entrance. cant see anybody yet?

docray upstairs.at the sofa.i at kerteh also know lah.heheh

Oh what a night! We left Souled Out only at 2 a.m. All the usual suspects came and we met many new bros (and 1 sis!) for the first time too!-HT7(soon-to-be 320d owner), doc Hanis with his gorgeous UK 320d coupe-alpine white with dakota red interiors!, shatesh(320d) all the way from Klang with his cousin, Goh(Z4), Brenda(320i). Caught up once again with haywire, Diesel, jarance, lamoo, astroboy, ay39, dzuljazz2001, Albundy (whole nite happy hour thanks to his connections at Souled Out!), Ti-Tan (thanks for bringing the whiskey! and settling the bill first), matsheikh, t2ribena, digitalpunk, Kong, 3er, blacke90, gregwho, XXX, Morpheus, Jerman and maybe a few more I may have inadvertently left out....remind me please.

Thanks for showing up!

This is a record breaking outing where I have met sooooo.....many new faces in a day.. Great job doc!

Our photo archive custodian Jarance, photo please! Oh! I'm sure haywire was at his office.. :4:

docrayboy;676270 said:
Oh what a night! We left Souled Out only at 2 a.m. All the usual suspects came and we met many new bros (and 1 sis!) for the first time too!-HT7(soon-to-be 320d owner), doc Hanis with his gorgeous UK 320d coupe-alpine white with dakota red interiors!, shatesh(320d) all the way from Klang with his cousin, Goh(Z4), Brenda(320i). Caught up once again with haywire, Diesel, jarance, lamoo, astroboy, ay39, dzuljazz2001, Albundy (whole nite happy hour thanks to his connections at Souled Out!), Ti-Tan (thanks for bringing the whiskey! and settling the bill first), matsheikh, t2ribena, digitalpunk, Kong, 3er, blacke90, gregwho, XXX, Morpheus, Jerman and maybe a few more I may have inadvertently left out....remind me please.

Thanks for showing up!

MY God! iv just left myself out of maybe the best TT (or HH) ever. haihh what to do, work first, party later. huhu. Hopefully there will be another TT (or HH again) like this in the future

sounded like an excellent outing.... a thousand apologies for not being able to attend.... speaking of bachelor nite ... had one on the exact day ... long time schoolmate getting married ... so couldnt skip that one and come to this...but really excited and looking forward to the next outing ... would have loved to come

Congrats for successful tt... But it is the best to to post all this handsome guy photo ....

jovial8;676473 said:
Congrats for successful tt... But it is the best to to post all this handsome guy photo ....

jarance snapped some pics-jarance bro, pls post them up. Thanks! Any of you all with pics of that nite-pls post them up too. Great!

docrayboy;676513 said:
jarance snapped some pics-jarance bro, pls post them up. Thanks! Any of you all with pics of that nite-pls post them up too. Great!

Will do that After some editing. somebody very shy.

Sorry guys,my son was down with fever. Really wish to attend the next one.

Top Bottom