Your previous rides......Share it !!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
V-Man;849111 said:
its 2 different worlds bro...

A32 VQ30
- one of the most refined and balanced engine I have ever driven
- the cabin and trunk space is the BEST about this car (can comfortably ferry 5 adults)
- on overdrive I'll be doing 160km/h @ 3500 RPM and 140km/h @ 3000 RPM
- since the car is quite wide and lengthy, and knowing its a FWD, handling is just made for family drives
- soundproofing isn't that bad
- parts are abundant
- overall a very good family sedan with much comfort to offer

E34 M50TU
- M50TUB25 is a much more spirited engine compared to the VQ30, it growls, barks and bites sometime :p
- space is smaller compared to the A32 but relatively ample
- RWD, weight distribution and German handling is definitely superior to A32
- Soundproofing at its best if all rubber linings, weatherstrips, etc.. have been replaced
- Design is better and looks fierce (to me at least)
- Its older yet stylish
- Parts are harder to come by
- Overall its a dual purpose family sedan at dawn or a sports sedan at dusk :D
- & it's a BMW ...hehe

Picking a choice? Being a brand fanatic, the E34 will be my choice but the A32 is still a fine Japanese car ..

nice....A32 was one of my fav back then. Never had the chance to own one.
Anyway your opinion was spot on!! :D

mizhan;849150 said:
LHD boleh convert bro.. Janji geran keter kau ori & sah, bukan mcm kebanyakan cabrio kat KL ni :tongue:

Hahaha,menyesal jugak tak bawak balik.takpe next time pergi oleh bwak balik lagi satu kot.:tongue:

wahlau...GTI, the finest Proton....but errr.. too bad in 1999 i was still a mat rempit tegar lah..

keep the pictures coming! :rock:

- - - Updated - - -

wahlau...GTI, the finest Proton....but errr.. too bad in 1999 i was still a mat rempit tegar lah..

keep the pictures coming! :rock:

pergh SAMP... i was .., 9 years old back then hehehe.

all i remember was, there's a yellow RX7 belong to one of the innuendo guys, and an old yellow civic halim PAJ king of the track. tiap2 minggu p dgn abang hehehe

- - - Updated - - -

all i remember was, there's a yellow RX7 belong to one of the innuendo guys, and an old yellow civic halim PAJ king of the track. tiap2 minggu p dgn abang hehehe

x2n;849404 said:

- - - Updated - - -

Too bad the 2nd Gen Yellow Civic was total lost in Pasir Gudang Track

initialM;849666 said:
Too bad the 2nd Gen Yellow Civic was total lost in Pasir Gudang Track

that's a huge lost, i still remember that car can even cucuk a ferrari... the driver never show what's inside the hood tho, all i remember every time finished race, the car just park and refuse to open the hood. how's the driver, halim?

My 2nd e30 (m50 powered) 1988 325IS. This is how it sat the day I bought the car.

Owned it for about 4 months and sold it for $3500 with a $1000 profit. I had fun in this car. Was a blast to drive, even in the snow.

i don't mind owning a stock standard E30 like that, esp with those huge U.S. spec bumpers. cool.

mizhan;849765 said:
i don't mind owning a stock standard E30 like that, esp with those huge U.S. spec bumpers. cool.

Yeah I miss that e30.
I think 88 pre face lift e30 model has the best of both worlds. If u like diving boards you can keep 'em, if u don't like then u can plug n play the plastic bumpers, no modification required.

My first car - 2006 Mazda 3 Maxx Sport 2.0 (that's why my nick is maxxsp)

Sometimes I still regret not bringing it back to M'sia, would have made a great daily drive.

On a cruise with the Oz Mazda Club guys
IMG_0491-1_zps2fa2e14e.jpg

OEM+ with 18" Mazda RX8 Wheels & lowered with Eibach Pro-Kit Springs
Picture238_zpscdc77eb4.jpg

Picture241_zpsd7c0d067.jpg

Picture239_zps274208de.jpg

A photo with e34_lover's R56 Mini Cooper S
Picture205_zps380e185e.jpg

Top Bottom