Why BMW drive fast

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Fast becos others naturally slow down to ogle at the BMW from the rear view mirror until kena overtake [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ask my Uncle why he drive fast , he said " he really love to drive fast " . my Auntie interrupt saying " u know what ... he only drive fast in BMW , if camry 80 kmh is already too fast " hahahahaha

by the way my uncle age is 61 years old ......

moral of the story is : those who drive BMW usually drive fast no matter what age u are ...

Nope! Moral of the Story is ... no matter what age you are, you only drive fast in a BMW and nothing else!

Personally, I think the way BMW markets itself. The performance, the handling and driving experience. Of coz the 3 aspects mentioned haven't really disappoint us yet.

So when you buy a BMW, automatically your mind is tuned to drive that way too.

..because, by having nice comfortable seat ,cool dashboard, and sound system, makes you ignore fact that driving too fast is plain stoopid and proves nothing..

voom vroom vromm .... grommm

any new excuses guy and girls ...

I've used all that's been mention above .....

b'coz the the speedometer showing max speed 260km/h..... :smokin:
so must make sure needle can reach there maaa...... :61:
if kenot,can do warranty claim.....speedometer faulty or engine not power enough..... :65:
if engine not power enough then can sue BMW ....why give such hi speed speedo when engine not up to it? :68:
if sue and win..get money...buy brand new M5..... :love:

so how's that for justification for bimmer drivers to drive fast.....!!!
ken ah..... :stupid:

:party: :party: :party:

Big brother Moots , you have given me the Ultimate answer that I've been waiting . right on the Foot ..... hahahahaha

thanks bro ..

Hi there,

Todays technology most saloon cars can be driven fast with all the safety features that these cars come with,

But to me driving a BMW somehow gives the driver the extra confidence to drive faster as the car is designed and spec allows the driver to do so......................very high confidence level overall.

For those who own the E39 5 series it's really a drivers car very well balanced and handles very well, nevertheless goes for all the BMW models or range that is in the market.

Cheers :67:

Drive fast is OK...but hope we do not add to the statistics below...for the past few years been seeing a growing number of BMW users who lack practising proper road ethics on Malaysian roads....

DUTCH SCIENTISTS: BMW OWNERS GENETICALLY PROVEN TO BE BIGGER ASS HOLES
Published on Mon, 02 Feb 2015 03:02:46 PM

bmw_assholes.jpg

Changing lanes at the last second, being in the wrong lane on every roundabout, and, failing to signal every damn time before they change lane. Is this what you think of when you think of a BMW driver? Not to mention their complete inability to display other emotions than smugness. Well fear not your blatant sweeping generalisations are true.

Scientists at the Dutch Institute of Science have discovered the key. The s02 gene, located deep in the anus, is responsible. After studying the genetic blueprints of over 400 BMW drivers the scientists discovered they shared this remarkable little gene.
‘We have long theorised that BMW drivers are complete and utter assholes, but now at least we have the scientific data to back it up’, stated researcher Smorg Van Baarg, who drives a Saab.

So no longer can we judge these drivers as simply being incredibly smug assholes but we must be patient with them for it is a genetic disease which one day we may be able to cure.

- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/dutch-scientists-bmw-owners-genetically-proven-be-bigger-ass-holes

^ so when BMW owners who are GENETICALLY PROVEN TO BE BIGGER ASS HOLES jumps ship to another make he's UNCONSCIOUSLY BEING PROMOTED TO A SMALLER ASS HOLE .... Scientist should put more efforts in doing breakthrough on more important issues than something dumb like this...

I drive fast cos every time i drive a bmw have this sudden urge go to toilet ... so must reach destination very fast cos nature calls ... every time LOL

silverbullet said:
Drive fast is OK...but hope we do not add to the statistics below...for the past few years been seeing a growing number of BMW users who lack practising proper road ethics on Malaysian roads....

DUTCH SCIENTISTS: BMW OWNERS GENETICALLY PROVEN TO BE BIGGER ASS HOLES
Published on Mon, 02 Feb 2015 03:02:46 PM

bmw_assholes.jpg

Changing lanes at the last second, being in the wrong lane on every roundabout, and, failing to signal every damn time before they change lane. Is this what you think of when you think of a BMW driver? Not to mention their complete inability to display other emotions than smugness. Well fear not your blatant sweeping generalisations are true.

Scientists at the Dutch Institute of Science have discovered the key. The s02 gene, located deep in the anus, is responsible. After studying the genetic blueprints of over 400 BMW drivers the scientists discovered they shared this remarkable little gene.
‘We have long theorised that BMW drivers are complete and utter assholes, but now at least we have the scientific data to back it up’, stated researcher Smorg Van Baarg, who drives a Saab.

So no longer can we judge these drivers as simply being incredibly smug assholes but we must be patient with them for it is a genetic disease which one day we may be able to cure.

- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/dutch-scientists-bmw-owners-genetically-proven-be-bigger-ass-holes
..well..extremely pointless research, if it has ANY real scientific value, provided that lead researcher drives Saab..typically, this sort of 'science' is something which is more probably based on some small grant from government over there, for which is proven in past that is nothing but waste of time .. based on such 'evidence', you could call every man 'Jack The Ripper', as we share same genetics and famous Y chromosome..i dont see any relevance in this research, and if it was truly scientific, word 'asshole' used by researcher, should not exists as it has no scientific weight of any kind..just another good marketing trick by opposing car manufacturing company..

Why BMW drivers drive fast?

Answer after much discussion with a fellow Beemer owner :
Because the gear shifts are so smooth together with the high horse power and torque that pushes the car forward effortlessly, the driver does not realized that he is already reaching the end point of the speedo.

Example : I was speeding 160kmh on a straight road but in the car (because of the silky smooth upshifts and well insulation) it felt like I was only running at 110kmh. you really don't feel it as compared to the Japanese / Korean makes. A continental will be a continental.

Enjoy the drive my friends! Another day, another drive!

Top Bottom