Why BMW drive fast

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Xthree

Club Guest
recently went for quite a long drive with family , some time did heavy on the pedal . along the way saw many bmw really goes very fast follow by audi and tagging also a few vw , we really enjoy their show .

wife pop up this question : why bmw drivers drive fast ? why U drive fast ?

( pause for a moment )

my answer is .. really , I don't have any intention to drive that fast but SHE (my xthree ) whispered saying these beautiful word
" press harder la honey , press more , I can tahan ones "

so what else to do , I press harder la to replied to her request .... hahahahaha

so guys what is your EXCUSE or REASON to drive fast ....

feel much more comfort crusing above malaysian speed limit.....

betul tak tipu

Because BMWs are built so good, you don't realize you're speeding! 120kmh feels like 80kmh :)

Those days driving my Wira at 80kmh also felt very fast and can feel how close I was sitting to the ground

shahrezan , fifty5 , Yours faithfully (YF) , Moots , haywire , _M_ , Unos , silverbullet , antiquer , unstopables _7 and Wideawake , are we the only GUYS who usually drive fast ..... what about other members who used to do that especially the older generation in their hay days .... come on la guy give us those excuses so that we can use to answer for aes and speed trap ..... hahahahaha

thanks guy now there are more excuses to drive bmw a little bit faster ....

usually if some people drive like crazy or recklessly, me and my wife will look at each and say.... dia tengah cari jamban! (He's rushing for the toilet)

petrol mahal skrg,by going fast we spend less time on the road.mau jimat speed laju2 but pls remember home is nearer
than the grave

Thanks to great meter cluster design, passengers are able see only the larger figure shown in speedo, usually around 110 - 130 only.
That's why I changed my 520i meter cluster too.

On my f10, nice cruising speed is 140-160. Anything slower makes me sleepy and fatigued.

Top Bottom