Who Wants To Go Bowling

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Redbaron, I like playing bowling but not really good in it. Do not know how to count the score either, just enjoying rolling the ball and hitting the pins. Is there any minimum standard for members to join this bowling game ah? My average score is around 120.

Russie, no problem at least you can hit 120 , not everyone can...even me......sometimes...like RB said this is for fun, to have a good time.

Hmmm........looks like its time to come out of retirement! Its in my diary, will be there if time permits.

dun woli JPB ....I will be there waiting for u...

ok XXX, got it =) then shall look out on this thread to see the latest arrangement. Well, hitting 120 points is on average, since u guys were saying average score. =)

hope to be able to join in the fun soon.

XXX,

Look at the pic below, I can also do the "XXX" thingy :) see the 2nd last player's final 3 consecutive strikes hehe. By the way, pls ignore the nick names of the players... very silly nick names i believe :)

bowling.jpg

cppeng;277185 said:
wow russie, 140+, me average is below 40.

where got 140+ leh? thats not me, thats my friend. Mine was 132 in the pic (yoke weng) coz they said i am the fattest among them so they called me Chu Yoke Weng (Ah Weng the butcher) ahha. My average is around 120+, sometimes if consistent performance then 130+ to 140+ can lah :)

Hehhehhe.....all the buaya at work .....wrong threadlah...this thread not newbie sectionla..

ya lah, when u all said your average is 30+ lah 40+ lah then i begin not to believe, lagi lagi redbaron said he is longkang king...who believes woh? :p kekekeke

updated list

1. Redbaron - average score 140
2. Bailey
3. Iceman63
4. Juan Powerblow
5. cppeng
6. SyahrulN
7. QD250 - average score 250

Good News , I have dicussed with the committee and the club will subsidise part of the game fees, we have yet to work out the amount...but thinking of subsidising RM50 for a start ..and see how it goes from there...the subsidy is only for games played by official members...example total amount played by officialmembers come to RM100 - RM 50, so we only pay RM50.

It is much more easy to teach the horse to sing la bro than asking the committee to come hahahahahahahahahahahah

okow;277128 said:
Hmmm........looks like its time to come out of retirement! Its in my diary, will be there if time permits.

OK lah. Look forward to seeing you guys there!! I think Albundy a bit sked leh! Oh, also TQ to Cummittee for the subsidy! XXX for President!!!!

Top Bottom