Who Wants To Go Bowling

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
cppeng;276098 said:
wei! u left ur 2 balls there for girls to pick up arh?

no wonder lah he got no balls left alwz taking his immigration officer along yeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hello this is bowling thread la not beach volluball not kicksal and also not on the bedminton thread. When i ask for input it is on bowling la kawan kawan.
ok then as for venue i will think Sunway Way Pyramid because of the exess. Now lets choose the date now.

ok sunway pyramid lor once the date & time decided let me know ok brudders i'll game for cuci mata

wow at last he has got his balls back but i bet sure he'll bring along the immigration officer lor ............................. im game yeah RB now the date lor

wei ah peng wat date u r referring to hah ? yr date wit kodok or wat ?

im on RB............cant wait to enjoy the view there sure got plenty of kodoks

Ok guys so it is set venue is Sunway Pyramid time 9.00pm. It is on every 3rd wednesday of the month
which in this case our first game will be on 16.01.2008.
The next game will be in the month of Feb.
:top:

XXX;276178 said:
RB, sounds Good...

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyooooh he really got his balls back lor but let us see got immigration officer or not yeah yeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ok guys 16 jan 2008 is THE DATE yeah ah peng not wed 9pm ok

XXX;275817 said:
...i dont like the oiling in summit for hookers like me cannot play wan..

I didn't know you are a hooker.. How much do you charge??? :eek:

hello... I like bowling but cant bowl well. Is this for Official Members only?

Sorry XXX, cant help but to comment - are you serious into bowling or out to look out for girls? Do you do this all the time? :) Oops, hope I didn't offend you...

Who's this immigration officer?

BTW I am new. Just introduced myself in the Newbies tag....

if you must ask....then I dont think you can afford.

immigration officer aka home minister bcoz he cannot get visa & permit maaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa

Top Bottom