Who Wants To Go Bowling

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
meanguy;275795 said:
I am in for futsal too! Come Come, lets go exercise!

lepas Futsal TT-lah!

Super Idea! Lepas futsal w go TT....... bro you arrange laa - i sure come one....

meanguy;275795 said:
I am in for futsal too! Come Come, lets go exercise!

lepas Futsal TT-lah!

Super Idea! Lepas futsal w go TT....... bro you arrange laa - i sure come one....

One U...the lanes there beautiful and got beautiful girls to see....and my locker is there..i suggest bowling on weekdays...we use to do it on Wednesdays from 9.30 onwards..parking no problem..this thread abt bowling so I suggest we leave it at that first...for other sports we can suggest in another thread..otherwise nothing will get going.

XXX;275808 said:
One U...the lanes there beautiful and got beautiful girls to see....and my locker is there..

halo, i bowl b4 at 1u, the lane are like c@rklah, only can see girls only.

...i dont like the oiling in summit for hookers like me cannot play wan..

why not make a team of 8 and join a league? Only 4 ppl will bowl at one time.
League season typically begins after raya and ends before ramadhan. Fees include registration and trophy fund. 500-900. then you show up once a week and pay 15 for 3 games each. normally leagues are weekdays 830-1030pm. All kinds of leagues incl. family or youth themed. Weekly prizes for hi-game,hi-series,team hi-score. no big deal prizes
You bowl head to head against all the teams. You will have handicap points and they recalculate according to your previous performance. typically beginners have 25pins hcp.
End of season is Grand Finals where top 24 high average gets to bowl.
some are serious leagues but mostly are for fun. You get to meet loads of ppl so it's like competitive social networking/wholesome family fun.
Best places to bowl leagues - Pyramid,summit, shah alam, endah parade

Pyramid is all glam and show. summit is JJJ place and dangerous parking. shah alam very few chinese and even less machas. endah parade boring.
if you decide to join let me know and i'll point you to the right direction.

CANTEK!!!!

Rahizwan & Silver: bukak thread futsal la and see the response.......

Bowling: can we alternate Summit and Sunway ar?

League? hhhhhhmmmmmm.....

we play 1st then later only think abt league ...i dun mind either pyramid or 1u but summit very rundownlah...1u better bcos my balls are there..

Start main dulu lah... lepas tu baru fikir idea2 lain. overly creative la korang ni...

Bluepanther, on the way pegi, amik aku kat kepong, kita pegi sama2... nanti lu nak balik awal boleh la pakai alasan hari tu... :p

syahruln;276063 said:
Start main dulu lah... lepas tu baru fikir idea2 lain. overly creative la korang ni...

Bluepanther, on the way pegi, amik aku kat kepong, kita pegi sama2... nanti lu nak balik awal boleh la pakai alasan hari tu... :p

.....betul tu syahrukh khan....nanti banyak game dari orang.....start dulu satu game nie baru nak cite lain lain game.....badminton ke.....BEDminton keee.....
Gua bole amik lu kat kepong....lepas tu naik 7 silies pegi main bowling yea....hehe...

count me in for the SIBUK2 kaki as i'll come & watch only coz i hate bowling but not futsal & badminton...............keep us update cheers

wah wah good try lah BP, dont use tat excuse again lah hah we knew u urinated us tat day hah

ICEman63;275984 said:
Im game for any game.. bowling, badminton,snooker, futsal..etc..etc

Agree with ICEman63.. count me in.. any game also no problem

XXX;275993 said:
we play 1st then later only think abt league ...i dun mind either pyramid or 1u but summit very rundownlah...1u better bcos my balls are there..

wei! u left ur 2 balls there for girls to pick up arh?

I think this is a splendid idea...Each BMWCM region would have its sport activity and we can consider sports as an inter region activity... like when we meet up, we can have futsal game with or against the northern or southern region guys. Or we can have something for our kids to play as well...

Can I put another suggestion - let's have beach volleyball...
It would be great to see the buncit guys jumping about and diving sexily in the sands... :top:

planta

Top Bottom