Futsal Any Takers

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Don Franco;433455 said:
Another good work out and game guys!!

Climenta, thanks for organizing these sessions mate!

No problems brader, anytime for a good session with buddies. I'll try to work something out with NKTOB for everyone to get increased game time:)

Bailey;433462 said:
tats why lah u, bz looking at the HID now lost yr key ? sure hah u didnt sleep at the porch ?

more details abt HID , do consult silverchair hhehehee

HID counsultant memang la silverchair, tapi yang kena kantoi merenung tu la dia mr.creamy:D

Announcement: Our futsal session continues for next month. Sports Planet Subang were gracious enough to allocate the slot for us without a booking, so I've confirmed the arrangement for next month. Game on:rock:

johnj;433434 said:
I'll come for the next round...

dei macha, you've missed out on this pair of staggering, brightest bi-xenons i've seen in a long time:eek:

but nothing beats simone la:D

climenta;433522 said:
No problems brader, anytime for a good session with buddies. I'll try to work something out with NKTOB for everyone to get increased game time:)

HID counsultant memang la silverchair, tapi yang kena kantoi merenung tu la dia mr.creamy:D

it's ok for me to kantoi for looking at BI XENON wei rather than kena KANG KANG every session hehehehe

so for the month of July, same time & date ?

hahaha...cant wait to play with the Legendary Don Franco aka Socrates!!!:top:

Bailey;433555 said:
it's ok for me to kantoi for looking at BI XENON wei rather than kena KANG KANG every session hehehehe

so for the month of July, same time & date ?

Dei creamy macha, kesian la aku. Klu kena kangkang aje tarak pa, tapi everytime i kena kangkang hang mesti nampak. itu yang i tak tahan:banghead:

Anyway, same time & same day but not same date. hang tngah pikir pasal xenon tu ka?:D

johnj;433578 said:
hahaha...cant wait to play with the Legendary Don Franco aka Socrates!!!:top:

John,

I know lah I am not so terror or anywhere near the Legend, but age wise..hmmmm..... bugger! !

climenta;433524 said:
dei macha, you've missed out on this pair of staggering, brightest bi-xenons i've seen in a long time:eek:

but nothing beats simone la:D

Just came back from europe after ten days bro..now free already..hahaha...ure rite..Simone is the haven for bulbs..hehehehe

wei rubberman pls ensure all yr RABBA is still in tact to kick some BALLS yeah

Don Franco;433586 said:
John,

I know lah I am not so terror or anywhere near the Legend, but age wise..hmmmm..... bugger! !

Dont be too modest lahh..u young man mahh!!

Bailey;433621 said:
wei rubberman pls ensure all yr RABBA is still in tact to kick some BALLS yeah

Yeahhh creamy Barley..get your ..oops.. the balls ready to be kicked!!:top::)

too bad the car with the BI-XENON's did not have rear absorber bumpers....

guys dont forget tis cumming Monday yeah as usual 10pm..............lets sweat it out

tonite need to take the kids for revenge of the fallen at cineleisure 830pm show..............hope could pinis early & will try to join u all guys

Bailey;435022 said:
tonite need to take the kids for revenge of the fallen at cineleisure 830pm show..............hope could pinis early & will try to join u all guys

Wei what kind of father are you? take children go Movie on Schooldays. ..weekend is for childrenlah...weekday is for Fatherslah..:stupid:

The movie is 2.5Hrs long so you definetely cannot make it...

XXX;435056 said:
Wei what kind of father are you? take children go Movie on Schooldays. ..weekend is for childrenlah...weekday is for Fatherslah..:stupid:

The movie is 2.5Hrs long so you definetely cannot make it...

sori lah bludder, me no weekdays no weekend one, myself everyday for family hehehehe

aiyah if 2.5hrs soli lor maybe next week lor

Ooi BCM braders, please note that the game is on every Monday in July from 10-12pm. Please come & join up:)

noted mr climenta-KANG...........sori abt last mon, darn really lah reached home by 1140pm .......will try nxt week

Top Bottom