White Angel : BMW E60 525i M-Sport Japan spec

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

thule

Club Guest
Actually this post is long overdue... I was supposed to post on my JOY earlier but I couldn't find a perfect time to do so (maybe I'm just plain lazy). The fact that I had just bought a new Canon EOS 60D, I knew that I have to create this thread not to show off but to share my passion with fellow Bimmer :top: so here I present to you my beloved White Angel which I almost sold last year due to some personal reason. So here it is... my White Angel to share with you all :eek:
IMG_0107-1.jpg
IMG_0356-1.jpg
IMG_0106-1.jpg
IMG_0100-1.jpg
IMG_0102.jpg
IMG_0360-1.jpg
IMG_0092-1.jpg
IMG_0090-1.jpg
IMG_0096.jpg

By the way... this is not really 100% angel :D as it will turn into a demon when night comes...

IMG_2971.jpg

IMG_2972.jpg

IMG_2970.jpg

And here is the summary of my JOY

BMW 525i (E60) M-Sport Japan Spec End 2005 with N52 engine + aFe Air intake

Wheel:
1) Original 18" Hyper Silver Breyton Race GTS; with
2) 25mm & 30mm spacer in front & back respectively (due to the different offset for the 18" rims
3) aftermarket lock nuts
4) Continental Tire Valve
5) Goodridge Stainless Steel brake hose (lifetime warranty)... OEM manufacturer for Brembo
6) stock M-Sport suspension & spring

Interior:
1) Original BMW Aluminum Silver Cube trim
2) //M aluminum pedal
3) Multimedia Interface
4) Kenwood DVD/USB player
5) Garmin gvn53 GPS module
6) Eclipse Reverse Camera

Exterior:
1) Crystal White Glasurit Paint
2) Original M5 fender grill (however, I replaced with Hamann sticker instead of M5.. don't want to be a M5 wannabe)
3) 6 pcs LED ///M side indicator (black)
4) original M5 emblem at the trunk (removed the 5 for the very same reason)
5) full BMW name sticker at the driver's side skirt
6) Hamann nickel metal badge at rear windscreen
7) Hamann style diffuser for M-Sport
8) Remus Power Label Quad Exhaust
9) Angel iBright v3 ring marker (brightest in the market so far) with matching Xenon fog lamp
10) aftermarket Chrome Grill (prefer this instead of black ones)
11) ACS roof spoiler

Future mods:
1) CSL style carbon fibre trunk but will re-spray to my car's colour
2) program the radio frequency to Malaysia
3) LCI Head + Taillamp
4) BMS PowerBox for N52 engine (plug & play) instead of ECU re-map... my cousin has installed it to his 523 and now his ride can catch up with mine.. sigh! Salivating already!
5) Laminate all the existing trim to Matt Silver using water press technology... current steering spoke and power window switch cover are peeling off and it's a sore sight to the eyes!

P.S: All subject to the availability of fund.. you know la.. got home minister so can be quite difficult!

nice pics bro...

eh itu logging legal or illegal??

I notice you also got peeling on your steering spokes.. Mine too... really sucks lah.. what's your plan on this? :D

affan66;612978 said:
nice pics bro...

eh itu logging legal or illegal??

I notice you also got peeling on your steering spokes.. Mine too... really sucks lah.. what's your plan on this? :D

Of course legal lah... lol!
I have just added no.5 to my future mods... read it and you'll understand!

i see... my trims I believe are done this way.... but had to send to Japan .... cannot send my steering there lah which means at least a month to do :D

Let me know where you'll be doing it. I'd like to do mine up too

Where is this sawmill ya wondering to know what species of nice bundle of round logs over there ?
It's looks like kempas or OT.

He..he..

Dear Thule,

Really nice ride and tasteful touch ups together with wonderful mods done to your sweet ride.

I realise from your pics, you have installed an open pod air intake for your ride together with heat shield, mid sharing where did you get your heatshield done and how much?

I am look a a good place to get mine done to my ride.

Many thanks in advance and keep those nice mods goin and pls update us with more pics.

Best regards.

Alex5522;613412 said:
Where is this sawmill ya wondering to know what species of nice bundle of round logs over there ?
It's looks like kempas or OT.

He..he..

Wrong!! They are either Sepetir, Melunak or Durian... It's somewhere in Pahang :D go figure

PCW;613422 said:
Dear Thule,

Really nice ride and tasteful touch ups together with wonderful mods done to your sweet ride.

I realise from your pics, you have installed an open pod air intake for your ride together with heat shield, mid sharing where did you get your heatshield done and how much?

I am look a a good place to get mine done to my ride.

Many thanks in advance and keep those nice mods goin and pls update us with more pics.

Best regards.

bro PCW,
Thanks again! I want my JOY to be different from the rest out there without being overly modded :top: it was a slow but steady modding work! Slow as in limited budget so most of the time I only mod when I have the moolah... LOL!!

FYI... the heat shield actually came with the air intake as a SET. I bought it directly from USA since Gruppe M was too expensive. And if you wanna know, the air intake is aFe... google it ok?

Nice white ride.

Bro .. dont u wana add the lips for the front bumper and opt fr 19'' .. sure will make it more ganas.

Where did u change the rear bumper and how much its cost ? look nice

shiva73;615016 said:
Nice white ride.

Bro .. dont u wana add the lips for the front bumper and opt fr 19'' .. sure will make it more ganas.

Where did u change the rear bumper and how much its cost ? look nice

Thanks bro! :4:
I have forgotten to add a has-been list.. Actually I had added Hamann front lips 2 years ago. However, it pecah in the end because it made my ride too low. I went to shopping malls a lot and those with steep slope would cause the lips to scratch against the concrete... I just took it off and remained this way since then.

About the 19".. Not too comfy expecially when I travel a lot where the roads are usually bumpy, wave-y and a lot of potholes!! Believe me.. I'd considered switching to 19" before but aborted the plan after serious considerations.

Lastly, it's Hamann diffuser.. Cost only several hundred ringgit. U can get this virtually every mop shop specializing in BMW.. Btw, I did mine at MSD :top:

Well said .. the slopes at the shopping mall is the all time culprit . As for the 19''..its look vs comfy. Individual decision .Anyhow will need your help when i want to change mine . Nice ride and keep it coming .

Top Bottom