Where to fix broken headlight adjuster??

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Replay

Club Guest
Any place I can go to have my broken headlight adjusters fixed? My low beam is pointing way to low......

Boss IsaacVky, I already tried the cable tie approach, it cant lift it high enough....its still pointing slightly low.....now looking for someplace that can do it by opening the headlamp enclosure....else will need to buy a new lamp...dang....anyone know how much a new set of lamps will cost?

Not high enough? Are you sure bro!
I'm already shooting opposite driver eyes ha
have to adjust lower some more.

bro isaacvky...do you mind taking a pic of how your particular cable tieing is done? maybe my cable tie skills is bad....couldnt find a good place to tie for the passenger side lamp...

Image468.jpg

Passenger side

Image470.jpg

Driver side

Power Packed la!!!!!...

I tied the driver side to the AC piping also....but i couldnt for the life of me figure out where to tie the passenger side cable tie....this is pretty ingenious...maybe i just too stupid...hah hah...let me give it a go tonight....

hi bro, i got my headlight adjusters fixed at kz moto service in taman perindustrian jaya , pj, contact en. mohd khidzir for more details at 019-3116614 . The service and job was good, i am satisfied with the work.

regards,
Bala.

My fren replace the broken adjuster on rm110 for both side in JB here..I think quite cheap for all the labor to took out the cover and seal bla bla bla..

hi bala,

Did he take apart your headlamp? how much did he charge?

I did the cable tie like IsaacVky and true to form, I'm now shooting way to high..but malas to cut the cable tie and redo....hah hah

Hi guys,

Same problem with HL adjusters. Did the wire-ties as temporary resolve. Was told by M-Sport that only the old lamps can be repaired but not the later (facelift) Hella Celis lamps. Can anyone share his/her repair experience?

How much will a new pair cost?

Regards

David Y

Bro David, a fellow forummer suggested to call a dude Izzy at 019-3116614. I spoke to him twice so far to arrange for a time to do my lamps, timing has thus far been hard to arrange. His shop's in Ara D so thats pretty near my place. I'm planning to do mine next week....again if the timing works out laaa

Replay;371802 said:
Bro David, a fellow forummer suggested to call a dude Izzy at 019-3116614. I spoke to him twice so far to arrange for a time to do my lamps, timing has thus far been hard to arrange. His shop's in Ara D so thats pretty near my place. I'm planning to do mine next week....again if the timing works out laaa

Dun forget to fix the angel eyes hehehe

Top Bottom