What's the special about the DYNAVIN e39-a Android Headunit

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

pr_ems

Club Guest
Sifu's can share any specialties of DYNAVIN e39-a Android hereAs i know the DYNAVIN is a plug and play for bmw cars...then it works with multi function steering.Other then that .. ? Any review/comment regarding the head unit ?Thank you ~

Ya, all sifus please chip in please, including those who are using the previous version, be it from e46 or e39, the OS layout and function should be the same I think.. I'm highly interest on this.. My stock CD player kong... Looking for more oem type to remain BMW interior lighting n etc.. Thanks in advance.

Just for info, when you do the conversion, extend the current MID plug and leave it in the glovebox compartment. Next time you need to reset clock or consumption etc you can connect back the MID in glovebox, reset, and remove again. With the Hualingan/Dynavin you cannot reset these info.

Speaking from my experience with the E46 unit. It's plug and play, compatible with steering controls and has more refined UI as compared to the rest in the market.

Android version has more features compared to its Win CE counterpart where you can install various apps and browse the web as well.

bmw7833;828562 said:
Try me try me, cheaper option..:D

Bro,

Do you have a picture of this stuff and how does it work, i am also keen in getting a MP3 single disc player replacing the cassette deck which i have currently, but in mudah the OEM player is around 2k plus not sure if the sound quality will be good as some say sound quality not so good and the player doesn't last depending on your luck.

Cheers,

Personally prefer to get one of those aftermarket double din HU's like Alpine or Eclipse. Better sound experience IMHO.

If you're particular about sound quality these multifunction HU's are not the thing for you and you're better off with the standard HU. Good thing about these HU though is it does come with heaps of functions and you retain the ori look. So if you're not picky about SQ (or if you don't know what SQ is) then you might enjoy having one of these players in your car.

siva@e39;828626 said:
Bro,

Do you have a picture of this stuff and how does it work, i am also keen in getting a MP3 single disc player replacing the cassette deck which i have currently, but in mudah the OEM player is around 2k plus not sure if the sound quality will be good as some say sound quality not so good and the player doesn't last depending on your luck.

Cheers,

who is selling 2k plus in the mudah? take mine only 1.7k single disc MP3 function including MID panel. sound quality is always better than china made double din HU.

sewell;828819 said:
who is selling 2k plus in the mudah? take mine only 1.7k single disc MP3 function including MID panel. sound quality is always better than china made double din HU.

Picture please bro ~

Top Bottom