..walkie-talkie device..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
lamoo;629539 said:
Do not buy the fake kenwood cause it is not able to go up to the frequency that we are using for the drives.

Bro, the frequency can be set as long as Analog unit, dun care Motorola or any brand..

ansonsoo;629549 said:
Bro, the frequency can be set as long as Analog unit, dun care Motorola or any brand..

The fake kenwood cannot go up to the frequency we are using for clear reception. Some of us were using the fake kenwood but now they have all switch over the the China brand wei wei and tyt

3er;629448 said:
Im in for group buy if there is one happening. But i prefer more established brands like Motorola, iCom, Kenwood, etc. China ones are unheard of with unproven track record.

many of ham radio member is using china brand so far so good.if you are talking about established brand yaesu is the best.don't expect handy can go very far the most is about 2-3km without building blocking.if you wanna go far just use car set it can go till 10km,if you wanna more further than must use repeater.with car set you also can do cross band which mean if your car is parked 2-3km away from you than you use handy transmit to car set than transmit to other party.my advise is better everyone go for skmm exam before use any mobile operator,ounce you are caught by skmm or complain by somebody skmm have the wright to fine up to 10k.

ansonsoo;629482 said:
I got 2 Kenwood (China), so far for convoy / car club is good enough to use, price around RM2++ ! And ear phone / batteries all can buy.

Ori Kenwood / Motorola cheapest RM6++ - RM7++ !! Can actually buy 2-3 unit.. If you guys interested, i can borrow you guys test whether go for Ori or copy 1.

the price you are paying is for single band,dual band quan sheng or wouxun is selling less than rm500.

bmw7833;634042 said:
Hello, which model of wei wei is good for normal convoy use?

so far my ham radio group tested a few china brand,wou xun dual band is the bes,t as i mention before just get dual band & dual band has more function.my friend bought wou xun in kl for rm450 let me ask them where to buy.

chili e30;634131 said:
wei wei vev-338 uhf....

puxing px 888 uhf....

this two model are single band & less than rm300.

this is wouxun....
http://www.wouxun.com/Two-Way-Radio/KG-UVD1P.htm

Since u said dual band is better.

Then is this single band walkie talkie also good enough for normal convoy?

seewai;634151 said:
Any group buy, please loop me in, tqvm!

Don't dare to say group buy, but i plan to buy few for my group use. So may be u can join my order to get better price.

Will update here once i decide on which model to buy (So far i have only little knowledge about walkie talkie).

single band normal convoy ok lah but make sure you buy the same band with other.

lamoo;634147 said:
Brader Chili can u get me the contact where u can purchase the wei wei and puxing for less than RM300 I need to buy somemore at such good price.

uncle,try to call icam wireless in plaza low yat,look for miss lee 019-2218866.i'll also help you ask in melaka if melaka cheaper i can help you buy.

chili e30;634169 said:
single band normal convoy ok lah but make sure you buy the same band with other.

Single band only connect-able to single band? And so on?

Top Bottom