Walkie Talkies For Convoy Drive Purposes

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Pope..what cancelled?...suka hati ah...weh the five units confirmed oredi u know :D next week sometime monday or tuesday it will be ready..pope..no need to say anything one u..u follow only :p

Guys...the 5 who confirmed need to pass me the mulas next week guys...

1. Redearth
2. Bmwcar
3. Popeadrian
4. Raymond@Beast
5. Chubby (thats me!)

:dunno:

Originally posted by chubby@Jun 29 2006, 12:13 AM
Pope..what cancelled?...suka hati ah...weh the five units confirmed oredi u know :D next week sometime monday or tuesday it will be ready..pope..no need to say anything one u..u follow only :p

1. Redearth
2. Bmwcar
3. Popeadrian
4. Raymond@Beast
5. Chubby (thats me!)

Eh Tuan,

Taklah semua pun kena volunteer pulak.....some of us dont have Money Lenders License-lah! :)

btw, I have two units of Motorola 5KM available for you guys to use when you need it.

Just collect from me when you need it and return back to me when you guys are done.

sifus sorry to interupt, but what model are you planning to order and how much is it? thanx

bmwsideways..cool bro..cheers :D

fadhil...the model is GP328 Plus :D

pope...be quiet...u no need talk one...u dont need money lender la weh..u lend people money ada la :p

:yahoo:

Originally posted by chubby@Jun 30 2006, 01:09 AM

pope...be quiet...u no need talk one...u dont need money lender la weh..u lend people money ada la :p

Bullying Pope, eh?

What brand of Walkies are these? Dont they come in "packs" of 8 not 5?

Originally posted by chubby@Jun 29 2006, 12:13 AM

1. Redearth
2. Bmwcar
3. Popeadrian
4. Raymond@Beast
5. Chubby (thats me!)

no money...
doing something on the baby...save the set to josie so she could play around during tt...haha...
datuk chubby,really broke liao...wat to do?projector head lights too expensive.kekeke... :nyehehe:

Originally posted by chubby@Jun 30 2006, 01:09 AM
bmwsideways..cool bro..cheers :D

fadhil...the model is GP328 Plus :D

I might join the fun.

What? Who can lend money.... :rolleyes:

Im have been longing for a real M3.

raymond...aiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :p

bmwsideways...cannnnnnn...no problem one :D

josie..aiyooo...motorola GP 328 model :D

Guys...order has been made and will be getting the walkies next week...will PM the relevant names for payment...those interested please put ur name in the list in this thread..Cheers! :D

Originally posted by chubby@Jun 21 2006, 01:49 AM
valkryie..true la.. but dont we all have to be on the same network or something and subscribe for push to talk...its cool but i think for the purposes of convoy..well i'd stick to walkies...easy straight forward one to one comms instead of relying on telcos :D

Plus 3G phones are expensive bro nothing less than 2k for 3g phones..walkies are less than 1k in any case for a damn good walkie with a 5km range. if not u can even get walkies with 1-2km range for less than 500 bucks ..walkies are cheaper still :D

maybe in 5 years time push to talk would be much cheaper...then we might be able to consider that no?... :D

Cheers for the idea tho :D
Bro, for up to 20km, i can get a motorola for you at RM500

"Bro, for up to 20km, i can get a motorola for you at RM500"

brader, can i know what model are these and do you need a license for it?

acschitzer...bro...which model of motorola u talking about bro?..please revert ASAP :D

Originally posted by chubby@Jul 12 2006, 10:47 PM
acschitzer...bro...which model of motorola u talking about bro?..please revert ASAP :D

Bro, the models that i am currently using is Motorola SX700

Bro...sx700 comes with handsfree...and what is the max range?..battery life..?.. :D

Top Bottom