V-Kool not the best?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

chookleng

Club Guest
i was told today that the v-kool is not the best tinted film now? is this truth? was told...the best brand, new bran emerge lately only n the brand name was call something like ECLIPSE...is this truth? if v-kool not the best, any brand tat are the best for blocking sun penetration n UV light too? any advice?

with so many tints in the market now, hardly can any tints be regarded as the best. "best" is very subjective, depending on what you look for in a tint - color, characteristics etc.

i suggest that you first decide what color you want - black, blue, green, gold etc., then the darkness and the specs. once you have narrowed down to what you want, hunting for the right tint is easier.

also not to forget, the most important factor of all tints, is the workmanship.

LOL....doesnt matter as long as its legal (not illegal black which is againt our permitted law about light penetration) and also priority is that the effectiveness of blocking sun / uv. any recommend?

3M is best for that, but your smartag cannot work thru em. the best simply blocks everything :)

In Malaysia, I think the best is still VKool elite. It is smart tag friendly, conforms to local rules especially for the windscreen, superb ray rejection specs and very competitive pricing. Too bad it comes only in green.

Top Bottom