Unique Driving Habits

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
There are many Malaysians that does not use their brain. In my 10+ years of driving experience, I came across a few times where people stopped their car on the fast lane (probably due to stalled engine) but was not giving warnings upfront to incoming drivers. When I was near, I had to brake hard and nearly crashed onto the car. Instead of leaving the car stalled on the right lane, they should stop incoming traffic and get other drivers to help push the car to the left lane before leaving their vehicle. It makes more sense to stop the traffic for a moment, get proper help (assuming he is alone) in return for safety and convenience of others using the road.

Sometimes I really wonder if these people have common sense or is their brain the size of a peanut? Totally inconsiderate of other people's safety.

All this boil down to the serious lack, or total absence, of civic-mindedness,basic courtesy and a every-man-for-himself attitude. Please teach you kids as they will be the drivers of tomorrow and remind those around you about these attributes otherwise even the good, courteous drivers would say "What the heck! If you can't beat them, join them" and our roads would be full of arrogant, road-bully drivers.

Salut

bro eggie you should honk the persona driver twice and show :top: There are drivers who love to drive fast in the wet. really retard

And when doing it at LPT, it's almost certain to cause u an accident with severe water ponding from karak to maran strecth. It is simple logic to slow down in wet but....what always happen defies any logical explanation

Top Bottom