BMW Performance Day

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
*fan*fan*blow*blow*..
*licked my finger wet and see angin come from which direction*...
*fan*fan*blow*blow*.. :D

Next time I fill in questionnaire, I'll tick "change car within next 6 months" and prefer "//M Cars" ..... aiyaa tick all from 1 series to 7 series plus //Ms.. more importantly, next car will be "GTR35".. :p ... that would probably allow me to appear or more busier than Mr. Wong.. hehe..

initialM;404818 said:
How come no notice made to the club forum?? At least to OM.:love:

You can check on BMW MALAYSIA site for upcoming events.

The event as far as I know is by invitation, some do get to register and participate on the day itself as some participants didn't turn up. Why some got invited and some don't, ask BMW Malaysia (probably some are in their database from previous events). And hence why I didn't post it up.

The next event is this coming weekend in JB and Penang. Call the branch nearest to you or 1-800-bmwVoice.

Cheers

astroboy;404826 said:
Next time I fill in questionnaire, I'll tick "change car within next 6 months" and prefer "//M Cars" ..... aiyaa tick all from 1 series to 7 series plus //Ms.. more importantly, next car will be "GTR35".. :p ... that would probably allow me to appear or more busier than Mr. Wong.. hehe..

Just tick annual income more than 500k, sure roll red carpet for you and chaffeur you to the training site in 750iL :star:

Then you get to do all the trainings in a E92 ///M3 or a DCT equipped 335!!:deal:

Cheers

ALBundy;404831 said:
Just tick annual income more than 500k...

This wan I'm sure they didn't ask, otw, I would have ticked.. :wink:

Next time I'll be more "careful" :top:

Thanks Mr Prez,

Just called the hotline & make reservation for the earliest slot this sat:top:

P/S: I hope they provide the M3 or 335 hehehe:driver::69:

initialM;404839 said:
Thanks Mr Prez,

Just called the hotline & make reservation for the earliest slot this sat:top:

P/S: I hope they provide the M3 or 335 hehehe:driver::69:

its only 5sili onlylah...but make sure try to get the 530, only one the rest 525..

My sincere thanks to BMW Malaysia and Sapura Auto for their kind invitation and hospitality whilst I was there. And not forgetting the Instructors too... Chippy, it was good meeting up with you after a long while.

I really enjoyed myself testing the car, esp while doing the highway drive :wink: JYazid was on my tail all the way pushing 'ard but unavailable to overtake me. Truth be known, he could've easily done so except that we were not allowed to. Anyways, I had a lady as my co-driver [she must've watched my slalom exercise to have had the confidence to ride with me!!! hahaha]. So I was in my best behavior and having a decent conversation [read: road noise was at a minimum on the bumpy Subang Airport highway even at high speed]. That is, until this car [#24] started to cucuk my rear quarters. That was when I floored the beast... well what can I say except this ride has got what it takes to sprint AND whilst all the ponies are in full trot! Well... I gotta show to my co that I have what it takes to floor this babe and still be in TOTAL control of the situation. And I tell ya... this ride sticks as I was goin' XX at the 'U' turn back to the starting point.

My earlier braking session was a complete and total mess!!! I had sent in total about maybe six of those mini cones to the cones haven... :eek: [so sorry Bundy, I hope to do better the next time. LOLs]. This padwan driver surely needs to go for his drivers' training soon. The slalom sessions weren't too bad with my clocking in the mid 20's. Although, in the first try I was 'out of course' and my third... you guessed it, I over shot the 'garage' by a mile!!!

All in all, it was a great day and super great experience with the 5 series. The ride settings were comfortable yet sporty enough for the young in me to have life's little rush. Cabin space was roomy with emphasis to the driver with all controls at an arm's length. The handling was superb, though it was moi that shot a couple of cones earlier. Cabin sound damping was simply amazing. The road and wind noise was at a very minimum as I could still distinctively hear my co driver's 's', 'h' and 't' during our conversation...

BlackCat

I had lots of fun too at the 9am session......... more fun when I took a ride in the E39 M5........... the instructors did a great job - Bundy, Kevin, Hamdan and Irwan............. hats off to you guys - they burn in the sun for us to have some fun!

the e39 M5 tapaued the cars big time.... that's one heck of a crazy car.

Silver;404891 said:
I had lots of fun too at the 9am session......... more fun when I took a ride in the E39 M5........... the instructors did a great job - Bundy, Kevin, Hamdan and Irwan............. hats off to you guys - they burn in the sun for us to have some fun!

You are most welcome my friend, c u at the next event!:top::top::top:

Hie Kev...

It was good seeing you again after a long long while man... Great day. Many thanks to you and the rest of the instructors...

Hoping to see you at the Drivers' Training...

Blackcat

kevster30;404949 said:
You are most welcome my friend, c u at the next event!:top::top::top:

Kevster30 ... were you the one that sit in the E60 M-Sport demonstrating on the seating position or the one that demo the X5???

BlackCat;404886 said:
....The road and wind noise was at a very minimum as I could still distinctively hear my co driver's 's', 'h' and 't' during our conversation...

U missed the 'i'.. :p

Kevster is the model sitting in the 525iS while Iwan is the model driver for the X3 and spokesperson during the sitting position brief.

Top Bottom