TT for 7's

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Eggie86;619139 said:
Thanks Andrew. Means you'd be coming ah? Bringing rotary for our best friends, Kaniz and Serjit to try ah? :4:

As always, will try la... but probably bring the straight six instead of the rotary... takut ghee power.....

andrewk;619204 said:
As always, will try la... but probably bring the straight six instead of the rotary... takut ghee power.....

Kekeke. E38 still smarting from the wounds? Nothing to be scared Andrew! Those guys are probably very adept with the Ghee... You should see them making full use of ghee whilst listening to 'Like A Ghee Six' man... :24:

E38 dent has been repaired.... for free..... in less than 5 sec! :top:

Opened the boot, open the side covers to reveal the inner face of the rear panel and give it a hard whack! Dent popped out! hahahah!!! E38 ROCKS!! :rock: Just gotta polish out the scratch.

But the bumper still needs to be fixed (cracked) and resprayed. Waiting for my ACS skirts to be ready before sending it to the painters again..... :)

andrewk;619211 said:
E38 dent has been repaired.... for free..... in less than 5 sec! :top:

Opened the boot, open the side covers to reveal the inner face of the rear panel and give it a hard whack! Dent popped out! hahahah!!! E38 ROCKS!! :rock: Just gotta polish out the scratch.

But the bumper still needs to be fixed (cracked) and resprayed. Waiting for my ACS skirts to be ready before sending it to the painters again..... :)

Great to hear that. Must've been some helluva whack to bring it back to shape. Hehe. Wow, AC skirts eh? What about the rims? Still planning to retain the E65/66 ones you currently have?

Not really. It just needed some "encouragement" to pop out! No "ghee" required too! :D

Ya lor... going the ACS route like most of de geng. I've been planning that look since getting the E38. Kudos to Unker Vincent and Meen for making that possible for us!

After that, gotta sort out the quad pipes and lower the stance. Will retain the rims for now....

andrewk;619217 said:
Not really. It just needed some "encouragement" to pop out! No "ghee" required too! :D

Ya lor... going the ACS route like most of de geng. I've been planning that look since getting the E38. Kudos to Unker Vincent and Meen for making that possible for us!

After that, gotta sort out the quad pipes and lower the stance. Will retain the rims for now....

Hehe, AC look. Must be looking great once you're done with everything. :top:

Guys, do you want to try a new place for this Friday 7's TT?

My friend Zul the owner of JM Bariani House is also a car enthusiast freak just like us. I spoke to him about us having TT's at his place and he is quite excited about the idea. He usually closes his head office restaurant at about 9-10pm but don't mind making an extension to 12 or 1 am just for us.

Needless to say, his nasi bariani is quite a household name with many outlets in Klang Valley. They make great drinks too. The head office is located at No. 29 Jalan SS 18/6, Subang Jaya. The shop is elevated and thus offers a great view of the cars parked at the parking lots. By 9-9.30pm or so, the dinner crowd would have cleared and there will be plenty of parking.

JM Bariani House : http://jmbariani.com/html/jmbariani.html

If you guys are interested to try this place on Friday 25th March 2011 @ 9.30pm, please indicate with your name and place a YES or NO

All are welcome. 1,3,5,6,7,8,X,Z & M Series

Lets start the ball rolling;

1. Vincent Hor - YES
2. Kaniz - YES

If you guys are interested to try this place on Friday 25th March 2011 @ 9.30pm, please indicate with your name and place a YES or NO

1. Vincent Hor - YES
2. ssmann - YES
3. m.azharm5 - Tentative
4. Kaniz - YES
5. BrianJ - YES

1. Vincent Hor - YES
2. ssmann - YES
3. m.azharm5 - Tentative
4. Kaniz - YES
5. BrianJ - YES
6. Herbert - YES

1. Vincent Hor - YES
2. ssmann - YES
3. m.azharm5 - Tentative
4. Kaniz - YES
5. BrianJ - YES
6. Herbert - YES
7. e39-boy - YES

why got the 'No' option ? :)

Just an update..

Managed to open my car but that was a struggle as the driver's door key barrel refused to go past the standard unlock position..anyhow managed to open it via the passenger door so that was a relief..

Unfortunately the fault remained so had to go check it out.."Kickdown switch" was snagged..cleared fault initially but transmission remained the same..had to go manually 'exercise' the switch then recleared the fault & walah..gear shifts as per normal again..

Anyway car is at Optimum under Ah Foo's care to check the valve clearances & reset the tappets...will pick it up tomorrow & see how!!

Cheers :)

e39-Boy;619271 said:

1. Vincent Hor - YES
2. ssmann - YES
3. m.azharm5 - Tentative
4. Kaniz - YES
5. BrianJ - YES
6. Herbert - YES
7. e39-boy - YES

why got the 'No' option ? :)

"NO" if you wanna keep the TT at the usual place at Teak5..

gregcwho;619329 said:
Just an update..

Managed to open my car but that was a struggle as the driver's door key barrel refused to go past the standard unlock position..anyhow managed to open it via the passenger door so that was a relief..

Unfortunately the fault remained so had to go check it out.."Kickdown switch" was snagged..cleared fault initially but transmission remained the same..had to go manually 'exercise' the switch then recleared the fault & walah..gear shifts as per normal again..

Anyway car is at Optimum under Ah Foo's care to check the valve clearances & reset the tappets...will pick it up tomorrow & see how!!

Great to hear that you've managed to unlock your car.

Haiya, so fast send to Optimum for valve clearance already! :p

Greg, thanks for the clarifications. "Yes" means we are ok to try out JM Bariani this Friday and "No" means we will stick with 5 Teak Mutiara Damansara. Like Serjit mentioned, if by Wednesday evening the number of 'Yes' exceeds the 'No' then we will proceed to TT @ JM Bariani on this Friday.

BTW, I meet up with Zul this afternoon and he is quite excited about having us there. There's also a nice long and quite stretch of road in front of his shop. Rempit kakis can do drag race but we won't be responsible. He! He!

Hi Vincent,

Eaten there before so I'm familiar with the area. Decent parking spots & since it's almost a dead end..not much traffic passing..good for our rides..

Won't be able to attend this time round as will be departing for Sao Paolo that very nite..

Vincent Hor;619345 said:
Greg, thanks for the clarifications. "Yes" means we are ok to try out JM Bariani this Friday and "No" means we will stick with 5 Teak Mutiara Damansara. Like Serjit mentioned, if by Wednesday evening the number of 'Yes' exceeds the 'No' then we will proceed to TT @ JM Bariani on this Friday.

BTW, I meet up with Zul this afternoon and he is quite excited about having us there. There's also a nice long and quite stretch of road in front of his shop. Rempit kakis can do drag race but we won't be responsible. He! He!

Hehe. drag racing eh... This Serjit sure mau test drag with Doc's 320d... :4:

gregcwho;619236 said:
Sorry..can't make it this Friday..

Sao Paolo calls!!....:biggrin:

Bro, kirim a nice unpaid duty cigarette...my stock has finish liao..hehe

gregcwho;619329 said:
Just an update..

I met Ah Foo yesterday and we were talking about ur car. he did asked "siapa manyak geram hantam itu throttle pedal sampai kick down rosak?" hahahaha

elwine30;619497 said:
Have fun guys. Will not be able to make as I will be on the way back from Singaland

no worries...there's always time later

Anyway, i might not be joining u guys as i'm going to the east coast that night but somehow depends on the time. will drop by if i can

HAVE FUN!!

Top Bottom