TT for 7's

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Just deviate a bit. My friend Feroz, called me this evening and said his maroon E32 is up for sale. Anyone interested, can PM me. By the way, you can always buy Feroz's cars with full confidence.

YaZmEeN;618660 said:
E38 will always be there...just a thought of second car for me....hehe

my car needs an owner like you to take care of it :) otherwise the hunt is gonna take a while .. :)

Guys, do you want to try a new place for this Friday 7's TT?

My friend Zul the owner of JM Bariani House is also a car enthusiast freak just like us. I spoke to him about us having TT's at his place and he is quite excited about the idea. He usually closes his head office restaurant at about 9-10pm but don't mind making an extension to 12 or 1 am just for us.

Needless to say, his nasi bariani is quite a household name with many outlets in Klang Valley. They make great drinks too. The head office is located at No. 29 Jalan SS 18/6, Subang Jaya. The shop is elevated and thus offers a great view of the cars parked at the parking lots. By 9-9.30pm or so, the dinner crowd would have cleared and there will be plenty of parking.

JM Bariani House : http://jmbariani.com/html/jmbariani.html

If you guys are interested to try this place on Friday 25th March 2011 @ 9.30pm, please indicate with your name and place a YES or NO

All are welcome. 1,3,5,6,7,8,X,Z & M Series

Lets start the ball rolling;

1. Vincent Hor - YES

rubes72;618915 said:
No lar I think the sitting position of estima..... Not ergomatic.... BMW have to make MPV next..... Felt strain when getting out of the car on Saturday night. In the morning could not move leg... Immense pain. Apa lagi.... Masuk hospital, not a bad thing could check out all the nurses, special treatment summor, new hospital ....

Hoi Rubes,
Ini semua cerita karut lah.... I think u terlebih kangkang during ur threesome....:eek:

Vincent Hor;618918 said:
Just deviate a bit. My friend Feroz, called me this evening and said his maroon E32 is up for sale. Anyone interested, can PM me. By the way, you can always buy Feroz's cars with full confidence.

Wow. How much is he looking for? Those rims probably cost a bomb too. :) Hehe. That car is a keeper.

Paging for AndrewK, Yazmeen. :p

Vincent Hor;618924 said:

My friend Zul the owner of JM Bariani House is also a car enthusiast freak just like us. I spoke to him about us having TT's at his place and he is quite excited about the idea. He usually closes his head office restaurant at about 9-10pm but don't mind making an extension to 12 or 1 am just for us.

Needless to say, his nasi bariani is quite a household name with many outlets in Klang Valley. They make great drinks too. The head office is located at No. 29 Jalan SS 18/6, Subang Jaya. The shop is elevated and thus offers a great view of the cars parked at the parking lots. By 9-9.30pm or so, the dinner crowd would have cleared and there will be plenty of parking.

If you guys are interested to try this place on Friday 25th March 2011 @ 9.30pm, please indicate with your name and place a YES or NO

1. Vincent Hor - YES

Awesome, have tried their outlet in PJ State. Food is quite good. Have never tried the HQ outlet in Subang. :) Hope I am able to make it this Friday night.

Thanks for the suggestion Vincent!

Thanks for the support. Zul told me to try his HQ first. If the demand arises, he can also provide alternative stategic outlets that has big parking too.

mizhan;619082 said:
this friday same place ah guys..?

Mizhan, I think Vincent is suggesting for this week's TT to be held at JM Bariani HQ in Ss18 Subang Jaya. :)

As mentioned, I don't mind trying out something diff if everyone is game. Grateful if land on a consensus by Wed, so as necessary plans can be put in motion incl letting MakCik for Teak know we wont be around on Fri......thanks for your consideration

Idop 7's TT!!!
Idop BMW scanner tool!!!
Idop racun!!!
Idop camaredie!!!

Lain punya idop suma censored!!!

Rotary...hmmmmm.... Good idea. Will have to check speed setting to use with ghee. But I do not know if ghee can use rotary or not

rubes72;619156 said:
Rotary...hmmmmm.... Good idea. Will have to check speed setting to use with ghee. But I do not know if ghee can use rotary or not

Wahahaha. I think can try on someone's car first la...

End result - probably smoother than baby's bottom. :24:

Vincent Hor;618924 said:

1. Vincent Hor - YES
2. m.azharm5 - tentative

Top Bottom