TT for 7's

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
TT at JM Baraini Subang Jaya

Guys, this place is nice with ample car park to display all our rides. Further more, the owners are really friendly and also owned BMWs and they were gracious to provide FOC snack food, teh tarik and coffee for our 1st TT. What more could we ask for and personally I like this place and hopefully we can continue our future TTs at this place.

A word of thanks to Vincent for introducing this place and please convey our appreciation and thanks to the owners.

I heard the "THUD" when you drove past the shop but didn't see any dead cat/dog on the road cos the last 3 of us also busy remit home.

haywire;620709 said:
Just arrived home from the TT, I think its a good place, clear lights, good view of cars, can rempit summore in front of the restaurant.

I think I killed a cat/dog on my way back on the stretch in front of the shop. Just started kickdown when it crosses the road, no time to brake. Any of the last guys saw that? Definitely hit it cause I can hear the THUD! sound on my front left tyre.

Anyone living in the area if see a dead cat in front of the shop, thats my doing (not intended!). Animal sacrifice offering for the first TT there.

P.S: Didnt pay a single cent for 3 teh tarik tonight..it was on the house for our first tt there.

Glad you guys had a great time last night. Wasn't expecting the free flow of coffee/tea and mutabak but I am happy that Zul was very generous. His X5 4.4 was simply georgous. Zul's staffs were quite excited when he told them BMW Club guys having TT there. They even block every available parking in front of the shop. The elevated terrace gave a very good view of the cars.

Also present was Mr Tan who brought his 1 day new F10 520D. Very nice car. Congratulations Mr Tan.

Anyone took any pictures?

herbert;620717 said:
TT at JM Baraini Subang Jaya

Guys, this place is nice with ample car park to display all our rides. Further more, the owners are really friendly and also owned BMWs and they were gracious to provide FOC snack food, teh tarik and coffee for our 1st TT. What more could we ask for and personally I like this place and hopefully we can continue our future TTs at this place.

A word of thanks to Vincent for introducing this place and please convey our appreciation and thanks to the owners.

had a great TT time yesterday night ! thanks Vincent !

we are going to buy Momorola soon !

Hahaha, Momorola and Nokla... :biggrin:

Nice cars tonight. Usual suspects all there especially the E38 kakis...

Racun anot to get the 740i at RM 28.8K? :4:

Damn...I knew hitting the cat last night was bad luck (white cat though, not black).

Parked the car near PWTC today...and got hit on the sides by a bus I suspect. Scratched and dented the fender, driver and passenger door, and the side mirror. Lucky my side mirror was folded otherwise might need to look for new one. No Cameron drive this month for me I think, budget gone already.

Damn.

haywire;620786 said:
Damn...I knew hitting the cat last night was bad luck (white cat though, not black).

Parked the car near PWTC today...and got hit on the sides by a bus I suspect. Scratched and dented the fender, driver and passenger door, and the side mirror. Lucky my side mirror was folded otherwise might need to look for new one. No Cameron drive this month for me I think, budget gone already.

Damn.

Sorry to hear about your loss bro. The cat gadaikan nyawa utk bagi warning kat you. My prayers to the angelic white cat. Hope your ride gets back in shape real soon.

If you stayed at Paparich maybe all these could have been avoided. I'd join Subang TT one of these days too.

seewai

haywire;620786 said:

Damn.

Dude, sorry to hear about that man. Geez. Well, repairs can be carried out. Thank goodness nothing else happened.

Guys,
This place is nicer & more appropriate to have TT sessions in my humble opinion. Better lighting to view our machines, a nice 700m stretch to do a sprint run, owner of JM Briyani is also car freak, no mosquitoes & ample of reserved parking space for us. Also this place is quite serene whereby we can converse comfortably.
I definitely recommend this place for future TT's. :top::top:
A big thank you to Uncle Vincent for introducing us to this nice TT spot.

seewai;620796 said:
If you stayed at Paparich maybe all these could have been avoided. I'd join Subang TT one of these days too.

seewai

Aiyoh!! cannot say like this lah....the "what if" statement.

Kaniz, other venues got Mozzies ah??? Haha. Maybe need to come in slacks/jeans and socks to avoid getting bitten. :biggrin: And yes, that stretch is really beckoning us to try and gun our rides... Too bad the u-turn is placed at such a spot where any reckless u-turners will spoil any good attempt of reaching a decent speed...

Great TT, near home too for some of us. A nice change of venue. :)

kaniz;620922 said:
Guys,
This place is nicer & more appropriate to have TT sessions in my humble opinion. Better lighting to view our machines, a nice 700m stretch to do a sprint run, owner of JM Briyani is also car freak, no mosquitoes & ample of reserved parking space for us. Also this place is quite serene whereby we can converse comfortably.
I definitely recommend this place for future TT's. :top::top:
A big thank you to Uncle Vincent for introducing us to this nice TT spot.

Eggie86;620951 said:
Kaniz, other venues got Mozzies ah??? Haha. Maybe need to come in slacks/jeans and socks to avoid getting bitten. :biggrin: And yes, that stretch is really beckoning us to try and gun our rides... Too bad the u-turn is placed at such a spot where any reckless u-turners will spoil any good attempt of reaching a decent speed...

Maybe next time somebody should bring some orange cones and block off that u-turn..

haywire;620961 said:
Maybe next time somebody should bring some orange cones and block off that u-turn..

Hahaha, great idea. Temporarily erect a small barrier there... :p Wondering who would win a drag race... haywire vs serjit... Kekeke. :biggrin:

Nice to hear about this guys.

Anyway, please and please do not rempit at that stretch, 12 years ago got one almost fatal accident involving a Nissan Fairlady 300ZX because of rempiting with a Proton Wira...

Looks nice but u'll never know what will turn up

Will explain to u guys during tt later ya...sorry didn't make it due to outstation over the weekend...

YaZmEeN;621098 said:
Nice to hear about this guys.

Anyway, please and please do not rempit at that stretch, 12 years ago got one almost fatal accident involving a Nissan Fairlady 300ZX because of rempiting with a Proton Wira...

Looks nice but u'll never know what will turn up

Will explain to u guys during tt later ya...sorry didn't make it due to outstation over the weekend...

Advice heeded bro... Just so tempting to see how fast we can reach before the road starts to dip after the 2nd u-turn... :)

Eggie86;620951 said:

Ya lah, other place got Mozzies with "Kunji's".....:biggrin: Go & figure out what the work "Kunji" means from ur Indian friends.....:biggrin:

kaniz;621605 said:
Ya lah, other place got Mozzies with "Kunji's".....:biggrin: Go & figure out what the work "Kunji" means from ur Indian friends.....:biggrin:

Uh huh... Will ask them what it means... :p

Top Bottom