TT for 7's

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
elwine30;618595 said:
Hi Greg,

There is a special way to unlock your door for E32. You need to lift the handle and turn the key either to the full left or full right. This method is used when your battery is DEAD.

For the injectors, M30 always a fuel guzzle and pretty hard to make it fuel efficient. However, having a bigger cc injector actually don't take much petrol of what you are consuming at the moment but gives you more power.

The crank and bottom part, it will give you a hybrid power of 3.5cc. But I wouldn't recommend that actually, best to upgrade straight to 3.5cc. The injector path is much easier and cheaper as well because you don't need to open up engine. And also when you upgrade the 3.5cc injectors, upgrade the fuel regulator as well.

Great tip Elwine. Same can be applied to my E32 as well since we're both running the same engines right?

I think i need to stay away from this tt. first, thought of the E46 330ci, then here it comes the E36, goes up to E90 320d, then 520d and now E32 sounds tempting....urgghhhhh

:102::102::102::102::102::102::102::102::102:

YaZmEeN;618647 said:
I think i need to stay away from this tt. first, thought of the E46 330ci, then here it comes the E36, goes up to E90 320d, then 520d and now E32 sounds tempting....urgghhhhh

Bro, sure anot willing to 'downgrade' to E32 after owning the E38. :D

E38 will always be there...just a thought of second car for me....hehe

Bro...u always never come TT....we miss u lei....come more often....next time bring the rotary..we wanna test power....

Last Friday had to babysit de kids la... and kevster had to turn up and give all da good tips. :(

Rotary power? mana ade wei... gaya ada only....

my wife will be freak out if i buy all those cars...then she'll ask for her new handbag la, purse la, some travel here and there la, and so on..i just need a daily car onli, as the 38 will be the garage queen like our fren here ...heheh

YaZmEeN;618684 said:
my wife will be freak out if i buy all those cars...then she'll ask for her new handbag la, purse la, some travel here and there la, and so on..i just need a daily car onli, as the 38 will be the garage queen like our fren here ...heheh

Hoi hoi, what garage queen??? Please contribute to more E38s being on our roads bro. :top:

Serjit want test rotary ah. What rotary wor? The one used to polish ah? Kekeke.

Rubes can supply la that one. Then ask someone else supply ghee to reduce friction... :24:

Eggie86;618692 said:
Hoi hoi, what garage queen??? Please contribute to more E38s being on our roads bro. :top:

Serjit want test rotary ah. What rotary wor? The one used to polish ah? Kekeke.

Rubes can supply la that one. Then ask someone else supply ghee to reduce friction... :24:

Planning to give my 38 to my daughter in 16 years time so have to keep it lar...

Actually serjit bought the ghee last week..he can bring it to this Friday tt

YaZmEeN;618694 said:
Planning to give my 38 to my daughter in 16 years time so have to keep it lar...

Actually serjit bought the ghee last week..he can bring it to this Friday tt

16 years time. Wow, such forward planning. Salute! :top:

Hehe... Using ghee for rotary. Now this, I gotta see!!! :24:

YaZmEeN;618647 said:

One BMW is not enuff. :).

PS: Hopefully, this Friday's TT,

Will be able to see Kaniz and Serjit playing rotary, whilst dancing to Like A GHEE 6...

Ur muscle or the car? if urs, can be more specific which one...?dun make me get it wrong :p not that muscle la.... But quite close..... Inner thigh muscle

The golfers will know this better :D[/QUOTE]

YaZmEeN;618647 said:

Since you have the 38, now buy 2 more la 46 and 39, then got the whole collection.... But seriously, get a 36 for rempiting really nice drive and cheap to mod. Unless you want to go m3 style then a bit more dough. Plus point engine is the same, so can swap parts in emergency.....

Eggie86;618909 said:
Aiyoyo, do detailing till sprain your thigh muscle ah? Hardcore man. :p
No lar I think the sitting position of estima..... Not ergomatic.... BMW have to make MPV next..... Felt strain when getting out of the car on Saturday night. In the morning could not move leg... Immense pain. Apa lagi.... Masuk hospital, not a bad thing could check out all the nurses, special treatment summor, new hospital ....

rubes72;618915 said:
No lar I think the sitting position of estima..... Not ergomatic.... BMW have to make MPV next..... Felt strain when getting out of the car on Saturday night. In the morning could not move leg... Immense pain. Apa lagi.... Masuk hospital, not a bad thing could check out all the nurses, special treatment summor, new hospital ....

Err, are you sure you didn't confuse masat parlour with hospital ah? :24:

Top Bottom