TT for 7's

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Vincent Hor;619345 said:
Greg, thanks for the clarifications. "Yes" means we are ok to try out JM Bariani this Friday and "No" means we will stick with 5 Teak Mutiara Damansara. Like Serjit mentioned, if by Wednesday evening the number of 'Yes' exceeds the 'No' then we will proceed to TT @ JM Bariani on this Friday.

BTW, I meet up with Zul this afternoon and he is quite excited about having us there. There's also a nice long and quite stretch of road in front of his shop. Rempit kakis can do drag race but we won't be responsible. He! He!

I personally feel it is good to move around, more members can join. Some closer to Mutiara so easier..some closer to SS18 so easier. I am in Shah Alam so always need to travel anyway. Next time we can try other places also with prior bookings so more can join. One place alone sometimes boring.....have car, must travel. But I think at least 2 times a month we make it at Teak 5...food and MakCik is cool and deserves our support...tq

YaZmEeN;619511 said:
Bro, kirim a nice unpaid duty cigarette...my stock has finish liao..hehe

I met Ah Foo yesterday and we were talking about ur car. he did asked "siapa manyak geram hantam itu throttle pedal sampai kick down rosak?" hahahaha

no worries...there's always time later

Anyway, i might not be joining u guys as i'm going to the east coast that night but somehow depends on the time. will drop by if i can

HAVE FUN!!

No worries on the ciggies..what type again?..Sorrylah..getting old..he he he..

Hmm..didn't drive that geram..think switch about time already..but I suppose no issue for me as I generally go sport mode if I really need some ummph to overtake...

Back on 2 April..just missed Iceman 13's Kajang satay drive as I will be back about midnite only..

Cheers :)

ssmann;619518 said:
I personally feel it is good to move around, more members can join. Some closer to Mutiara so easier..some closer to SS18 so easier. I am in Shah Alam so always need to travel anyway. Next time we can try other places also with prior bookings so more can join. One place alone sometimes boring.....have car, must travel. But I think at least 2 times a month we make it at Teak 5...food and MakCik is cool and deserves our support...tq

Agreed,that's a good idea..but let's keep it fluid..as there's only 3 Fridays in a month most of the time, can rotate other venues once a month only if we stick to Teak5 twice a month.Unless of course..official TT doesn't count...he he he..:biggrin:

gregcwho;619547 said:
Agreed,that's a good idea..but let's keep it fluid..as there's only 3 Fridays in a month most of the time, can rotate other venues once a month only if we stick to Teak5 twice a month.Unless of course..official TT doesn't count...he he he..:biggrin:

I'm all for it. And as alway, will support if I can go TT!

Another option is to have a meet up point, say at Teak 5 from 8.30pm onwards, where u guys can have dinner and what not. Then ard 11pm, we can leave for a short drive to another makan place for supper before calling it a night.

andrewk;619554 said:
I'm all for it. And as alway, will support if I can go TT!

Another option is to have a meet up point, say at Teak 5 from 8.30pm onwards, where u guys can have dinner and what not. Then ard 11pm, we can leave for a short drive to another makan place for supper before calling it a night.

A drive eh... Some of us will be left far far behind la... :4:

If you guys are interested to try this place on Friday 25th March 2011 @ 9.30pm, please indicate with your name and place a YES or NO

All are welcome. 1,3,5,6,7,8,X,Z & M Series

Lets start the ball rolling;

1. Vincent Hor - YES
2. ssmann - YES
3. m.azharm5 - Tentative
4. Kaniz - YES
5. BrianJ - YES
6. Herbert - YES
7. e39-boy - YES
8. Rubes72 - YES.... if in town la

gregcwho;619543 said:
No worries on the ciggies..what type again?..Sorrylah..getting old..he he he..

Hmm..didn't drive that geram..think switch about time already..but I suppose no issue for me as I generally go sport mode if I really need some ummph to overtake...

Back on 2 April..just missed Iceman 13's Kajang satay drive as I will be back about midnite only..

Dunhill menthol lights a carton or two..hehe

U wan me to tapau for u the satay?hehe

So it's confirmed that we will have this Friday TT at JM Baraini Subang Jaya.

If you guys are interested to try this place on Friday 25th March 2011 @ 9.30pm, please indicate with your name and place a YES or NO

All are welcome. 1,3,5,6,7,8,X,Z & M Series

1. Vincent Hor - YES
2. ssmann - YES
3. m.azharm5 - Tentative
4. Kaniz - YES
5. BrianJ - YES
6. Herbert - YES
7. e39-boy - YES
9. Mizhan
10. Richard Chow
11. Feroz
12. Reza

YaZmEeN;619803 said:
Dunhill menthol lights a carton or two..hehe

U wan me to tapau for u the satay?hehe

Ok noted..

No worries about the satay..by the time I reach home it'll be close to midnite..

Have fun for the TT guys..

The follow up to Kevster's advice from last TT has been posted on Eggie's Alpina thread...

1. Vincent Hor - YES
2. ssmann - YES
3. m.azharm5 - Tentative
4. Kaniz - YES
5. BrianJ - YES
6. Herbert - YES
7. e39-boy - YES
9. Mizhan
10. Richard Chow
11. Feroz
12. Reza
13. Eggie [tentative]

1. Vincent Hor - YES
2. ssmann - YES
3. m.azharm5 - Tentative
4. Kaniz - YES
5. BrianJ - YES
6. Herbert - YES
7. e39-boy - YES
9. Mizhan
10. Richard Chow
11. Feroz
12. Reza
13. Eggie [tentative]
19. DigitalPunk

Shall see you guys tonight. Loads of new faces that I'm eager to meet, and that maroon E32... Ooh la la. :love:

Guys, it is likely I will have committment I cannot wiggle myself out off. If so, pls accept my apologies and enjoy the evening.

Eggie86;620374 said:
Shall see you guys tonight. Loads of new faces that I'm eager to meet, and that maroon E32... Ooh la la. :love:
haiiiiii ya mintak2 ini mlm leh join u all but my car just sent to Optimum check my gearbox hope today can siap ...

m.azharm5;620377 said:
haiiiiii ya mintak2 ini mlm leh join u all but my car just sent to Optimum check my gearbox hope today can siap ...

All the best bro. Hope to catch you and your award-winning E32 tonight. Hehe. :top:

Good to meet the Gang after some time and got to know some new friends .
2 things I learn at the meet...
1) Virgin coconut Oil and
2) 55.5 Km/h per hour !
:top:

Just arrived home from the TT, I think its a good place, clear lights, good view of cars, can rempit summore in front of the restaurant.

I think I killed a cat/dog on my way back on the stretch in front of the shop. Just started kickdown when it crosses the road, no time to brake. Any of the last guys saw that? Definitely hit it cause I can hear the THUD! sound on my front left tyre.

Anyone living in the area if see a dead cat in front of the shop, thats my doing (not intended!). Animal sacrifice offering for the first TT there.

P.S: Didnt pay a single cent for 3 teh tarik tonight..it was on the house for our first tt there.

Top Bottom