Venue: Teak Lifestyle, Mutiara Damansara

I'll be there: -

1. Eggie
2. Ssmann
3. mizhan
4. Yazmeen
5. gregcwho
6. badrul880

i'll be very late.. catching an 8.30pm movie with the family (in order to spend saturday afternoon with you guys :p ). hopefully some of you will still be there once i'm done.

ssmann;617864 said:
Why kenot........

Ok then see you all there.... Anyway just came back from a de-stressing drive awesome route, found new route. Kuantan - jerantut - kuala lipis - bentong - KL. Total 6 hours , inclusive of jam in KL to Klang

rubes72;617868 said:
Ok then see you all there.... Anyway just came back from a de-stressing drive awesome route, found new route. Kuantan - jerantut - kuala lipis - bentong - KL. Total 6 hours , inclusive of jam in KL to Klang

Bro tak ajak! What time you guys reaching there earliest? I'm cooped up at the office. Haha. Serjit, 8:30 sampai ah?

See you there rubes! Don't forget polish car... :p

Eggie86;617870 said:
Bro tak ajak! What time you guys reaching there earliest? I'm cooped up at the office. Haha. Serjit, 8:30 sampai ah?

See you there rubes! Don't forget polish car... :p

How to polish car bro.... Polish self also no time

rubes72;617880 said:
How to polish car bro.... Polish self also no time

Haha. Guess I should be making a move to TT soon. What about you bro? Haha. I've got ONR in my boot...

Then again, by the time you reach Mutiara, your car would already be all dried up!

Just got home.

Boy, does my car feel even better to drive now! And it's not because of the stripes, serious!

All thanks to Mr. Kevster for weaving his magic on my tired old engine. My jaw almost dropped when he asked me to pop the hood, and start the car, and he could diagnose that my fuel mixture was too lean, and throttle was outta position by just touching on a single part of the engine. Gosh, this guy is a pure M30 legend man.

Out came spanner no. 10 courtesy of Yazmeen bro [thanks bro, since I don't even have the ori toolkit in my boot :p], and Kevster just adjusted the 'butterfly' before asking me to take it for a spin. And being me, I baulked and was like, SERIOUS ah? :D Kevster was like, don't believe, go and try, and let me know how it feels once you're back.

So, took it for a spin I did, and boy, this time, the pedal felt even more responsive! Took the roundabout with even more gusto than before, and the power delivery felt way better. Came back with a huge grin on my face, and everyone asked me how it was. I could only say, SO MUCH DIFFERENCE!!! :4:

Thanks Kevster! Will definitely keep your advice in mind. Valves, fuel regulator, petrol filter etc...

It was a great TT. So many E38s came to play, even the E32 was decently represented, courtesy of Mr. Meow and Greg. :love: Awesome cast as always, Serjit, Yazmeen, Badrul, Rubes, Jim, Kadir, Doc and meeting Kevster and Elwine30 for the first time. Awesome guys la. Thanks for more racun from Kevster as well from those rims he showed me & not forgetting Mini Me for the brief sound system lecture. :)

I think best moment of the night was the look on Serjit's face la when Kevster said he uses the X5 for gymkhanas...

Priceless la wei. :24:

It's these little things that matter, and boy oh boy, the friendships and contacts forged during these fantastic TT sessions will definitely be cherished by me.

Imagine my joy when I was actually able to reach 140km/hr with no hassle at all on the short stretch coming out from LDP cable bridge before Subang exit on my way home. :p I salute you Kevster bro!

and i'm glad that my car has been tested by a pro :D

at least i know what to do next.. big thanx to all
:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

YaZmEeN;617958 said:
and i'm glad that my car has been tested by a pro :D

at least i know what to do next.. big thanx to all
:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

Great to hear that bro! :top:

Just keep the M30 optimum i.e ensure no air leaks, spark plugs are good, plug cables, rotor, fuel regulator, fuel filter, vacum hoses.

However, if you want your M30 730i to perform better, there are some tricks to it (and i have some spares). ;)

elwine30;618135 said:
Just keep the M30 optimum i.e ensure no air leaks, spark plugs are good, plug cables, rotor, fuel regulator, fuel filter, vacum hoses.

However, if you want your M30 730i to perform better, there are some tricks to it (and i have some spares). ;)

poison..lots of poison...

Top Bottom