TT for 7's

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Bro, you missed the Maroon E32 WXX8128 too.

Eggie86;612993 said:
Aiya, was looking forward to seeing the F01/02 in the flesh... :4:

I'm sure many would love to have a sit in your ride Joshua... :)

YaZmEeN;613209 said:
Bro, what do u mean by behave diiferently? Ur house to my house onli takes less than 10 minutes onli...lets have another round tt at BJ then, anytime at night, its ur call...tonite also can :D

Bro, thanks for the diagnostics and reprogramming my central locking. Mine also behaves differently now:-

1. Auto lock once car starts moving
2. Now, to unlock the entire car, I need to press twice. Once to unlock driver, and another time to unlock the rest of the doors. Previously, once will unlock all doors. But I'm not complaining tho... :)

andrewk;613484 said:
Bro, thanks for the diagnostics and reprogramming my central locking. Mine also behaves differently now:-

1. Auto lock once car starts moving
2. Now, to unlock the entire car, I need to press twice. Once to unlock driver, and another time to unlock the rest of the doors. Previously, once will unlock all doors. But I'm not complaining tho... :)

That one for ur safety bro...to make sure no culprit become ur unwanted passenger when u unlock ur car... :)

The car is awesome. Makes me reminisce my good ol days with my E32. Still miss it till today..

badrul880;613570 said:
The car is awesome. Makes me reminisce my good ol days with my E32. Still miss it till today..

Boss, no pics to share of your previous E32 ahh? :4:

badrul880;613570 said:

Lu pun suda gila talak ka?

badrul880;613575 said:
Its been fully documented in my FB. Add me @ Badrul Ikmal Muhamed Kamil

Bad, yummy looking Vicki... Awesome ACs and nice mods you've done. Btw, just curious, how much did those HID fogs cost?

Didn't use any HID for the foggies and the main lights. Its standard. The only HID was in GiGiE.. That E32 totally changed me from a Jap runner to a slow poke German cruiser. Ever since I bought the E32, my Scooby was left in the garage until I sold it off. From the 32 comes 34, then 38 and 46ci... Loved the punch from the Alpine's. It rocks the car. The new owner is having a blast with the car but sadly changed the AC to the E60 M Sport Rims.. Aiyaaa..

badrul880;613723 said:
Didn't use any HID for the foggies and the main lights. Its standard. The only HID was in GiGiE.. That E32 totally changed me from a Jap runner to a slow poke German cruiser. Ever since I bought the E32, my Scooby was left in the garage until I sold it off. From the 32 comes 34, then 38 and 46ci... Loved the punch from the Alpine's. It rocks the car. The new owner is having a blast with the car but sadly changed the AC to the E60 M Sport Rims.. Aiyaaa..

Eii, Bad, allow me to post the pic here --

15858_205812015341_641150341_4477951_131693_n.jpg

Your fogs just changed the bulbs? And they're so darn clear and bright??? Mine's all fogged up and yellowish and doesn't help illuminate the roads at night. :4:

Yeah, those Alpine subs must be quite something. My car runs on stock speakers and boy, do they sound pretty bad when being blasted. So, no techno or bhangra sessions sadly. :24:

badrul880;613737 said:
Cant see the pic ler.. Use photobucket..

Haha, amended bro... :4:

And compared to mine....

IMAG0907.jpg

Quite ridiculous the fogs especially in the dark...

Its the bulbs.. Can't recall that I've changed it to white... Hmmm... Could be the camera's flash?

badrul880;613742 said:
Its the bulbs.. Can't recall that I've changed it to white... Hmmm... Could be the camera's flash?

Hahaha, Betul ke??? Gosh, those bulbs sure are bright! Your E32 can be an inspiration to me, as well as the maroon 8128 with BBS... :love:

badrul880;613778 said:
Spent tons on that car but it was well spent..

Bad, those Alpines, how much roughly?? Toying with the idea of upgrading my sound system, but on a tight budget. :4:

Got them Alpines quite cheap at RM1500 show unit. I use the Boston component in front and Nakamichi 6" 2 way for the rear and the bass is supplied by the 12" inch sub. The Alpine MRV300 Amp is a 4 channel unit. So it amplifies the front and sub only. The Nakamichi rear speaker is powered by the head unit. I don't seat in the rear seats so Im not to bothered on how it sounds there. From the front, its is just superb. Total spent plus Panasonic retro style head unit and installation is close to 5k.

Top Bottom