TT for 7's

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
deep3102;605696 said:
when n where dis TT being held?

badrul880;605702 said:
Calling TonggengKing..

TT for 7's to start @ Mutiara Damansara starting from 8pm @ 11th Feb onwards. For those who can make it today pls come. I may not be able to make it tonite, but will do so from next Fri onwards.

Thanks for the support!!!

Today Official ka??? Ooopppsss...that case Official takes precedence. Change to start 18th Feb onwards, same place and time. Tq

imho, the official tt has long lost it's relevance.. not like before. not enough f@#$ers like me attending. i wonder why...

deep3102;605742 said:
wei..where is the place? mutiara kat mana?
Deep its just the same row as MSI (Medan Selera Idaman).. Its actually a furniture shop cum restaurant.. Good food tho..

mizhan;605762 said:
sms me too if you guys are going. keep it off the forum.

Yup, drop me a line too. Mizhan, got the krrrunchy krrunchy stuff you were asking, soorry la lambat sikit, been running in & out of country..ha ha ha..

BTW, got 5 boxes of that stuff..RM26.50 each. Also got Kluang kopi 500gm pack..6 packs left..RM11 each.

Cheers :)

gregcwho;605886 said:
Yup, drop me a line too. Mizhan, got the krrrunchy krrunchy stuff you were asking, soorry la lambat sikit, been running in & out of country..ha ha ha..

BTW, got 5 boxes of that stuff..RM26.50 each. Also got Kluang kopi 500gm pack..6 packs left..RM11 each.

Cheers :)

Sounds yummy....got spare ah bro?

Update @ 21st Feb 2011

I have been rather slack at promoting this and keeping to what has been agreed. Sorry, been distracted with other activities the past few Fridays.

Let's get this into motion starting this Friday 25th Feb 2011 @ Teak Lifestyle, Mutiara Damansara starting from 8pm onwards. Open to all whether you're in a 7 or a basikal...come along and have fun!

I'll be there 25th Feb 2011: -

1. Ssmann

Top Bottom