TT for 7's

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Update @ 21st Feb 2011

I have been rather slack at promoting this and keeping to what has been agreed. Sorry, been distracted with other activities the past few Fridays.

Let's get this into motion starting this Friday 25th Feb 2011 @ Teak Lifestyle, Mutiara Damansara starting from 8pm onwards. Open to all whether you're in a 7 or a basikal...come along and have fun!

I'll be there 25th Feb 2011: -

1. Ssmann
2. Yazmeen

gregcwho;605886 said:
Yup, drop me a line too. Mizhan, got the krrrunchy krrunchy stuff you were asking, soorry la lambat sikit, been running in & out of country..ha ha ha..

BTW, got 5 boxes of that stuff..RM26.50 each. Also got Kluang kopi 500gm pack..6 packs left..RM11 each.

Cheers :)

greg, if got summore i'll take them off your hands ya?

Update @ 21st Feb 2011

I have been rather slack at promoting this and keeping to what has been agreed. Sorry, been distracted with other activities the past few Fridays.

Let's get this into motion starting this Friday 25th Feb 2011 @ Teak Lifestyle, Mutiara Damansara starting from 8pm onwards. Open to all whether you're in a 7 or a basikal...come along and have fun!

1. Ssmann
2. Yazmeen
3. mizhan - cumming wit basikal

Meen/Eggie - congrats!!! All come and celebrate on 25th Feb @ Mutiara. Drinks and makan on Meen and Eggie!!!!

ini tempat the mee goreng & ribena (not t2ribena, dat one different) cocktail really happening wooo!!!

ssmann;608871 said:
Meen/Eggie - congrats!!! All come and celebrate on 25th Feb @ Mutiara. Drinks and makan on Meen and Eggie!!!!

Akakaka. Hope work commitments won't get in the way this Friday. Will try to come. Last time I was in the area, ended up near merc TT and saw BrianJ's E34 on the way out. :4:

hope unker brian joins us this friday.. long time no see him :(

he did magic with my Mini's SU carburettor those glory days..

Tq to Mizhan and bhai for the wish...i didnt know got ribena cocktail there...better try lah

cum cum to mutiara damansara tt, love all, serve all..belanja all?:106:

Update @ 21st Feb 2011

1. Ssmann
2. Yazmeen
4. gregcwho

mizhan;608859 said:
greg, if got summore i'll take them off your hands ya?

Sorry lah bro..all out.

Dun worry if I got another San Francisco I'll take orders..

Thanks for reviving this TT. I will be there.

Update @ 21st Feb 2011

1. Ssmann
2. Yazmeen
4. gregcwho
5. Vincent Hor

Update @ 21st Feb 2011

1. Ssmann
2. Yazmeen
4. gregcwho
5. Vincent Hor
6. Eggie86

Will try to drop by if I have time. Having a farewell dinner for a colleague nearby. Need to dig up the location map or else might end up getting lost again. :4:

Update @ 21st Feb 2011

1. Ssmann
2. Yazmeen
4. gregcwho
5. Vincent Hor
6. Eggie86
7. ICEMAN 13

by the way where is any maps leading to mutiara damansara ...

eggie and mini ...welccome leyyy .... thani sponsored

mizhan;608888 said:
hope unker brian joins us this friday.. long time no see him :(

he did magic with my Mini's SU carburettor those glory days..

Hello Mizhan, o yes i've been missing out on all the seven's fun TT's. I was actually looking forward to the next TT but this friday i'll be off to Melaka,.... soo sad. :( I will definitely try not to miss the next session. Have fun guys!

I cant even remember what i did with your SU's.... its a long long time....

Top Bottom