TT for 7's

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ssmann;597708 said:
Yes all are welcome, even pejalan kaki or basikal Raleigh also welcome

Ur the IDOL bhai. Lu memang pejuang bangsa, negara & BMW. We all cannot live without you.
U menjadi idaman tokey spa, tukang urut & cipet yg horny

ssmann;597684 said:
Revive TT for 7's

Friends, I think we should revive our TT for 7's the kind we used to have last year. It was fun with like minded people around enjoying a drink and some makan over our rides.

May I propose the following: -

Venue: How do you guys feel about driving a little further for the session e.g. MMZ in Bkt Jelutong (got good food and ample parking) or continue at Teak Lifestyle?
Time: From 8pm onwards
Date: Occurs every 1st Friday of the Month

Let's revive the 7's TT!!!!

Note: Although this is a 7's TT, all are welcome, especially the geng that went to Kuala Selangor. You guys rock!!!

Sokong for MMZ....Bhai, u'r the man!

deep3102;597710 said:
Belum join TT dah kene racun. Im coming on kap chai lah..perrrgghh!!!

Well I used to go TT on kap chai...:D

Cheers :)

Ok guys. Let's try out MMZ @ Bkt Jelutong. Something diff. All are welcome, with or without BM also can

Venue: MMZ Bkt Jelutong
Date: First TT to start on 4th February 2011 onwards
Frequency: Every Friday
Time: From 8pm onwards

See you all there. Tq

badrul880;598190 said:
Kasi map or GPS coordinates la Bhai..

Hiyo....ok I find one from a previous posting. Simple aje...u were rempiting there on the way back from KS ma......

Directions to MMZ with GPS co-ordinates

MMZ Bukit Jelutong is located 0.1 kilometre away from Anjung Seri, P; 0.1 kilometre away from Montfort (e), J; 0.1 kilometre away from Montfort (w), J; 0.1 kilometre away from Arca U8/79, J; 0.2 kilometre away from Astaka U8/82, J; MMZ Bukit Jelutong is geographically located at latitude (3.1102 degrees) 3° 6' 36" North of the Equator and longitude (101.543 degrees) 101° 32' 34" East of the Prime Meridian on the Map of Kuala Lumpur.

Ffuh!! Rottie's in the house. I had one just like that. Awesome buggers! Unpredictable, loveable and real gentle giants..

I hope that he'll bring other type of animal...say some chicks with long legs? but please dun bring the ostrich :102:

badrul880;598328 said:
You gonna bring the Rott ka during the TT?

Eggie86;597835 said:
Wow, can drift an E38? :top:

This I gotta see!

[video=youtube;m2HdPwbQvrk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2HdPwbQvrk&nofeather=True[/video]

[video=youtube;N-n-00d5wGc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-n-00d5wGc&nofeather=True[/video]

[video=youtube;5TyaNC39vuc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TyaNC39vuc&nofeather=True[/video]

ssmann;598201 said:
Directions to MMZ with GPS co-ordinates

MMZ Bukit Jelutong is located 0.1 kilometre away from Anjung Seri, P; 0.1 kilometre away from Montfort (e), J; 0.1 kilometre away from Montfort (w), J; 0.1 kilometre away from Arca U8/79, J; 0.2 kilometre away from Astaka U8/82, J; MMZ Bukit Jelutong is geographically located at latitude (3.1102 degrees) 3° 6' 36" North of the Equator and longitude (101.543 degrees) 101° 32' 34" East of the Prime Meridian on the Map of Kuala Lumpur.

Dei !!!
Simple direction in english tarak ka?
Lu kasi ini coordinates wa tarak faham la, mcm mau pergi johor cari brother M la...
hehehehhehe

kadir_rashid;598351 said:
Dei !!!
Simple direction in english tarak ka?
Lu kasi ini coordinates wa tarak faham la, mcm mau pergi johor cari brother M la...
hehehehhehe

MMZ Is here:

View Larger Map

5352546246_3412f66b7e_b.jpg

The thing that i dun understand is why some people out there love to drift with their stock suspension..looks like they're having a rough time there :42:

TT's @ MMZ Bkt Jelutong starting 4th Feb 2011, every Friday

Friends, as agreed our TT starts next Friday from 9pm onwards @ MMZ Bkt Jelutong! See you all there. Everyone is welcome. The more the merrier. Lots of parking and great food....who knows, may even have a drift or two!!!

Won't be in town next week Serjit. Will be away for CNY :love:

Have a great TT nevertheless!

Hi all,

Some of the ppl are still prefer in Paparich. I would. MMZ is too far for some of the people. If we change to MMZ I don't know if this will lead to breaking up to smaller TT group. This is my opinion. Please feel free to voice out. :)

I rarely have the opportunity to go TT these days, but 32Square would make it easier....

Top Bottom