TT for 7's

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
SSMANN is a slacker..

Let's get this into motion starting this Friday 25th Feb 2011 @ Teak Lifestyle, Mutiara Damansara starting from 8pm onwards. Open to all whether you're in a 7 or a basikal...come along and have fun!

I'll be there 25th Feb 2011: -

1. Ssmann
2. Yazmeen
3. mizhan - cumming wit basikal
4. gregcwho
5. Vincent Hor
6. Eggie86
7. ICEMAN 13
8. badrul880

I mite come to KL to hand over my E39. Anyone care to give tonggeng & jilat to TT?

initialM;609344 said:
I mite come to KL to hand over my E39. Anyone care to give tonggeng & jilat to TT?

Then who going to T&G you back to JB bro?

[not touch and go ahhh] :4:

badrul880;609378 said:
Some AA Steward will tonggeng him on the flight back home..Summore at 30000 ft..

wahh if got contact of AA stewardess ...bring for TT larrr ...don't eat alone ...

badrul880;609603 said:
Ko boleh percaya ke misai dia tu Meen? Bahaya woi..

Aku perchaya kat member aku nih, tapi dgn syarat have to buy the E38 lah...hehe

Great TT. My first 7s TT at Mutiara.

It was really great having a more intimate chit chat session with the gang tonight.

Greg, Maxu, Rubes, Kaniz, Uncle Vincent, Serjit, Badrul, Ray and Mizhan... Then just when this Mr. Tonggeng wanted to cabut, here comes Mini Me with two other E39s in tow, Harbhajan and Haywire, with Jilat King riding shotgun with either one of 'em trio. :4:

Wakakaka. A sight to behold to see three E38s with Style 32s, and probably the only time in the world when I can safely say that the wheels on Serjit's E38 is quite small when compared to the others, especially Ray's new F02 rims.

Like Serjit said, quote of the night - Ray, do you understand the meaning of Depreciation arrr??? :thefinger:

And I almost forgot, quite an informative chat about Ron 95 and 97 if I might add!

Shame about the drizzle though. Saw no less than 3 accidents on the way home via LDP. Simply awful man. Those cops and runners must be having a field day.

Btw, thanks Greg for the treat! Owe you one! :top:

Fantastic TT and review Eggie! Always a pleasure to spend time with a bunch of lovely fellas! Brought back so many fun memories of when we first started the 7's TT by Unker n gang. Teak was also happy to c us after a year and extended their hospitality for future TT's. Looks like next Friday, its same place and time, a pre Penang drive recce TT! See u all next Fri, till then 'don't do anything I wouldn't do'

BTW, everyone is welcome to the 7's TT.....love all, serve all!!!

Damn bro ssmann I almost got caught opening BMWCM forum at work with your signature photos on!!!! Close call hahahahah

haywire;610791 said:
Damn bro ssmann I almost got caught opening BMWCM forum at work with your signature photos on!!!! Close call hahahahah

Worst if you caught in office with pants down like Tonggeng King

Top Bottom