TT for 7's

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I am also in favour of 32 Square PappaRich. Sort of like mid point meeting place. We have seen good turn out of 7's plus other Series at this place.

andrewk;601273 said:
I rarely have the opportunity to go TT these days, but 32Square would make it easier....

If this is what the majority prefer then no issues by me. To me what is a car TT, if there is no space to parade our cars, do some drifts, etc etc etc and somemore no need to pay for parking....with a super selection of sumptuous food. You get to test kete sikit on the way and back from TT sumore. We used to do it in Mutiara......

Albeit, if the majority prefer Paparich, then no need to reinvent the wheel, can continue current plans.

Majula TT untuk semua!

Do some drifts. :top:

Serjit, will you be the star of the show ah by drifting your E38? :4:

Eggie86;601310 said:
Do some drifts. :top:

Serjit, will you be the star of the show ah by drifting your E38? :4:

hahahahha....im going to learn how this Sat and hopefully I can demo someday!!!!! But not on the 38, cause tyres cost a fortune!!!!!

ssmann;601316 said:
hahahahha....im going to learn how this Sat and hopefully I can demo someday!!!!! But not on the 38, cause tyres cost a fortune!!!!!

This Sat arrr. Who's the tutor? Tengku Djan ah? :4:

True also, the wheels on your E38 cost a bomb.

Eggie86;601327 said:
Mastering drift in time for the Awana b-fast run? :4:

Very ambitious and in no way will I ever attempt a drift on those slopes......for that, u need to look for a friend of mine who has been very silent recently, Master Kevster

ssmann;601331 said:
Very ambitious and in no way will I ever attempt a drift on those slopes......for that, u need to look for a friend of mine who has been very silent recently, Master Kevster

No worries la Serjit. I also no balls to attempt any sort of aggressive moves on those roads. Heck, I don't even know what to do in the event my car fishtails...

Anyways, have a great time at the drift workshop this Saturday. Looking forward to catching up with you guys for the TT soon! :top:

ssmann;601295 said:
If this is what the majority prefer then no issues by me. To me what is a car TT, if there is no space to parade our cars, do some drifts, etc etc etc and somemore no need to pay for parking....with a super selection of sumptuous food. You get to test kete sikit on the way and back from TT sumore. We used to do it in Mutiara......

Albeit, if the majority prefer Paparich, then no need to reinvent the wheel, can continue current plans.

Majula TT untuk semua!

I actually prefer it at Mutiara over 32 Square ;)

andrewk;601449 said:
I actually prefer it at Mutiara over 32 Square ;)

Mutiara also cool...at least the food is good...MMZ for me got some selfish reason la...apart from the sate, sup tulang and ability to drift, it is also 10 mins from home.....hahahahaha

Mutiara is 40 mins for me....but am still cool with it.....

kadir_rashid;598351 said:
Dei !!!
Simple direction in english tarak ka?
Lu kasi ini coordinates wa tarak faham la, mcm mau pergi johor cari brother M la...
hehehehhehe

WOW.....marah nampak....sabooo bro darah tengah manis tu

i love the mee goreng at mutiara.. and since Auto Bavaria is really taking their time to deliver my F02 Individual, i'll join you guys with the E34 :p

mizhan;602482 said:
i love the mee goreng at mutiara.. and since Auto Bavaria is really taking their time to deliver my F02 Individual, i'll join you guys with the E34 :p

Hahahahaha.....we start post CNY @ 11th Feb onwards

Top Bottom