TT for 7's

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
YaZmEeN;597141 said:
Hahah..sorry for that bro.....u know when i'm tailing as the last one from Kuala Selangor, really can't resist the urge to rempit abit when at the GCE highway...

But i'm surprised that both u and the other car disappear after toll...envy with the joystick that u have.. :)

ha ha ha that 20in rims owner was splitting sparks from underneath the car lorrr ... :) ... ya ya ya yazmeen you made me move off the road as your frequent highligting was hitting me on my eyes ...:)

great that you made up in split seconds for the last chase ...

digitalpunk and me had a good take off from that touch n go lane ... ha ha ha great push there .. :))

Where were you all la...I did not even see anyone, except for Suresh behind me......where was all this fun la???

ssmann;597164 said:
Where were you all la...I did not even see anyone, except for Suresh behind me......where was all this fun la???

you were smart as you floored down as upon turning into the GEH bend .... the rest was just slow at the bend and it started soon after that .....

vote singh for prez
singh is king

singh is hamsap king
hidup singh. Jgn mampus dulu
all for singh, singh for all
singh prez yg bertonggengjawab

sincerely from im singh

ICEMAN 13;597167 said:
you were smart as you floored down as upon turning into the GEH bend .... the rest was just slow at the bend and it started soon after that .....

hehehehehe....tak berani play with the rest la...so play alone la...ok, next drive will be a longer one with more interesting bends, straights...abit of fun for everyone

ssmann;597169 said:
hehehehehe....tak berani play with the rest la...so play alone la...ok, next drive will be a longer one with more interesting bends, straights...abit of fun for everyone

ha ha ha play alone ka .... then how to know the limit of ya car .... ke ke ke ... wonder if the 20in was loosing it on a sharp long curve where the meter was hitting over the 200kmh mark ... looks like sparks from underneath the car ....

need more sharp bends with short straights ... that would be the best ....

best for u la phai...the 38 need straights la...hehehehehehe

NVM, for that ride, I go change car first

Ok, soon we gonna get a msg to keep this thread clean, so better ciao now...hehehehehe

this would be the ultimate 7

[video=youtube;ft-XtvYwj9M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft-XtvYwj9M&feature=PlayList&p=EF93AF7133DF9598&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=23[/video]

i personally think the white one in malaysia is prettier than that .... the drop is way lower than that ..

Revive TT for 7's

Friends, I think we should revive our TT for 7's the kind we used to have last year. It was fun with like minded people around enjoying a drink and some makan over our rides.

May I propose the following: -

Venue: How do you guys feel about driving a little further for the session e.g. MMZ in Bkt Jelutong (got good food and ample parking) or continue at Teak Lifestyle?
Time: From 8pm onwards
Date: Occurs every 1st Friday of the Month

Let's revive the 7's TT!!!!

Note: Although this is a 7's TT, all are welcome, especially the geng that went to Kuala Selangor. You guys rock!!!

ssmann;597684 said:
Revive TT for 7's

Friends, I think we should revive our TT for 7's the kind we used to have last year. It was fun with like minded people around enjoying a drink and some makan over our rides.

May I propose the following: -

Venue: How do you guys feel about driving a little further for the session e.g. MMZ in Bkt Jelutong (got good food and ample parking) or continue at Teak Lifestyle?
Time: From 8pm onwards
Date: Occurs every 1st Friday of the Month

Let's revive the 7's TT!!!!

Note: Although this is a 7's TT, all are welcome, especially the geng that went to Kuala Selangor. You guys rock!!!

Saya Sokong!

badrul880;597686 said:
Im in.... 8pm in Teak Lifestyle is too dark la.. MMZ got better lighting?

Yes better lighting, food and a huge carpark. Kevster can join also and show us how to drift E38.....

deep3102;597699 said:
sesat in this thread, but wut the heck..im in!

This is a good thread to be in!!! Welcome...soon enough both you and Iceman will have E38's too.....sorry for my bias...better buy 65/66 or the F la

ssmann;597700 said:
This is a good thread to be in!!! Welcome...soon enough both you and Iceman will have E38's too.....sorry for my bias...better buy 65/66 or the F la

Belum join TT dah kene racun. Im coming on kap chai lah..perrrgghh!!!

Top Bottom