TT for 7's

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Have a great time tomorrow guys. Would've loved to join, and was hoping last minute changes would free up my time but seems unlikely.

Will try to make the next session then! :top:

I know they have rain dance... but don't rain dance dunno got or not, otherwise we can all do dance before trip

Looks like weather may not hold tomorrow. Drive still on as planned, rain cum shine. Firefly tour will be dependent on tour operator. Pls come prepared for some wet weather, with the right gear. Those planning to wear their tux or Armani jackets, pls keep at home. Come out with bday suit better!!!!

C u all tomorrow @ 4pm sharp

ssmann;596092 said:
Looks like weather may not hold tomorrow. Drive still on as planned, rain cum shine. Firefly tour will be dependent on tour operator. Pls come prepared for some wet weather, with the right gear. Those planning to wear their tux or Armani jackets, pls keep at home. Come out with bday suit better!!!!

C u all tomorrow @ 4pm sharp

Dun forget to bring bikini & g-string bhai

Meet two of our friends here at NKVE earlier.

Have a good fun 7'er pilots. :) and be safe.

Post drive review

11pm, 8th Jan 2011!!!

Thanks for making this drive an awesome one!!! You guys are a fantastic bunch!!! A few FFK'd, but the turn out was awesome! Weather was good all the way till we got home!!! Tq weatherman!

1. Ssmann (3)
2. Badrul880 (3)
3. Herbert (2)
4. Yazmeen (2)
5. Bimmer E38 (1)
6. Gregcwho (5)
7. Vincent Hor (4)
8. Rajan (1)
9. DigitalPunk (1)
10. ICEMAN 13 (2)
11. Mizhan (1)
13. Jim148 (no confirmation yet)
15. deep3102 - (2)
16. Kaniz - (2)
18. Rubes72 (5)
19. Richard Chow (3)
20. Haywire

We left Bkt Jelutong tollbooth prompt @ 4:10pm, all cars present! Tq

A good and steady drive, thanks to our walkie talkies we were well connected and proud to say the convoy was in tack till KS!!! Thanks Herbert and Ray!!!

Thanks Herbert, Mizhan and Vincent Hor for marshalling and taking good care of the convoy!

Thanks Greg for showing up, even after a tiring flight!! And thanks for the sweets!!!!

Thanks Haywire. It was such a present surprise to see you there! Thanks!

Food was great, one of the best i've ever had! Thanks Ray for ordering!!! Fireflies and storks were also a treat to be remembered!

For detailed review, pls view seperate thread in 7's forum titled "Kuala Selangor drive photos 8th Jan 2011"

Thanks all for making this drive a success!!! We need to keep this momentum going.

Had a great time with all you guys. Thanks Serjit for initiating this Kuala Selangor Seafood Drive and thanks to all members who made it possible.Everyone had a good time including all the kids as well.all were so cute
Good round table we had! Made some new friend's and the world is surely a small place isn't it Kaniz ..

Haha...good trip today...to be honest I didnt know the details of the drive until last nite at paparich when Yazmeen told me...even then I didnt know the exact details. When I got home last nite, went on the forum and tried to find the thread that mentions the Kuala Selangor drive but couldnt find it (member's meet up, exclusive lounge, etc). In the end thought that its a word-of-mouth kinda trip, or even a hush-hush one.

So today I called Yazmeen and tried to meet up with you guys somewhere in Saujana or somewhere there but kinda missed the boat...I live in Sri Damansara...straight road to Kuala Selangor through the MRR2 so no point going to Bukit Jelutong only to turn back to where I start. Although if I actually know the details I would've drove to Bukit Jelutong anyways.

Only when I arrived at the restaurant and seeing lots of E38s it ticked in my mind that its actually a 7'ers drive and would've been in the 7'ers section in the forum.

All in all its a good trip, good food (largest oysters I ever had in my life!), good firefly boat trip with stork extras as bonus, and good drive back. Not forgetting the good crowd that makes it all happens. Looking forward to the next drive if I can make it.

Although i was late, but thank god the journey is fine. The wife has no complaint with the group and during the journey back, she said, owh it's good to reach home very early. And it's proven that an E38 with 20" wheeler also can do 220 km/h :D. All the E32, 34, 36, 38, 39 and the X series are rock! Without u guys this trip won't happen.

My thanks to bro ssmann for initiating the drive & Yazmeen for providing radar vectors in the final part as I only left the airport about 5.15pm..
Food was good & company excellent..thanks also to Herbert & wife who assisted me & wife with my kids :)
Kids too had fun with the firefly tour & night boat ride..1st time for them!
Sorry had to leave slightly earlier as my kids were tired & me too..would hve stayed longer for some more brotherhood talk if my batt was more charged!...
Thanks to all who contributed & made the drive possible & a success!
To the next drive!!...

Cheers :)

gregcwho;596407 said:
My thanks to bro ssmann for initiating the drive & Yazmeen for providing radar vectors in the final part as I only left the airport about 5.15pm..
Food was good & company excellent..thanks also to Herbert & wife who assisted me & wife with my kids :)
Kids too had fun with the firefly tour & night boat ride..1st time for them!
Sorry had to leave slightly earlier as my kids were tired & me too..would hve stayed longer for some more brotherhood talk if my batt was more charged!...
Thanks to all who contributed & made the drive possible & a success!
To the next drive!!...

Cheers :)

Bro thanks for coming, given your circumstances. Also the treat was great! We all loved it! Tq

Thank you Folks for a good drive, food and atmosphere. A well spent Saturday night i must say.
Where are the pics? Ah yes, found them.

Aiya, Kuala Selangor is my hometown and my old folks live there. Was thinking of going back last Saturday but got tied up with something in the end. I would sooooo meet up with you guys if I followed this thread ...

thanks you , ssman for taking up the lead to start of a drive for the 2011 season ...was a great drive with lotsa laughter , food , great looking cars , great companies , cute looking kids and lotsa boozzeeee ...

hope i can embark to own a 7 er someday ... need to look for a home with ample of parking ...

the drive back ...a memory not to be forgotten .... some told me that pls stay with the speed limits etc etc ...what limit is that larrr when you see lotsa wild elephant zooming by at one go ....especially that melaka number plate owner ....peeeiiinngggg all the way :)

Hahah..sorry for that bro.....u know when i'm tailing as the last one from Kuala Selangor, really can't resist the urge to rempit abit when at the GCE highway...

But i'm surprised that both u and the other car disappear after toll...envy with the joystick that u have.. :)

ICEMAN 13;597091 said:
thanks you , ssman for taking up the lead to start of a drive for the 2011 season ...was a great drive with lotsa laughter , food , great looking cars , great companies , cute looking kids and lotsa boozzeeee ...

hope i can embark to own a 7 er someday ... need to look for a home with ample of parking ...

the drive back ...a memory not to be forgotten .... some told me that pls stay with the speed limits etc etc ...what limit is that larrr when you see lotsa wild elephant zooming by at one go ....especially that melaka number plate owner ....peeeiiinngggg all the way :)

Top Bottom